‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟐.

Third Person P.O.V

The trio were extremely bored. Who knew waiting for your most hated enemies to finish their bantering and arguing on what was to be done could be this dull? They were truly hoping to spice things up a little and maybe give them some of the drama that all good villians truly fed on, but of course the fae and humans couldn't do anything right and had to talk for...what was it now...hours?

Kanchan had dismissed the uncertainty that had fogged his mind this morning, they didn't know how to stop them, they were too stupid he told himself. Did he truly believe himself was the question that now spun through his head as the fae got closer and closer to figuring out on how to defeat them once and for all.

Maeve was confused. How were they already this close to deciphering the trio's weakness? Had they underestimated the power of their opponents? No, of course not...right? How could she inform her son that she and his father wouldn't be coming back? Where had they come up with these ideas that even her, Kanchan, and Amarantha had not thought of?

Amarantha was...not sure on how to feel right now. Their current situation was certainly not a good one and as all of the High Lords got ever closer to solving the thing that could doom all three of them even further, she cringed at the realization at where there very creative ideas were coming from...her...they were her ideas. She had trapped Jurian in a piece of jewelry for decades, I guess the courts were ready to return the favor.

Feyre P.O.V

We had finally come up with a solution that everyone decided was worth a shot at trying. We were going to use the same containment spell that Amarantha had used all those years ago and trap them and their souls into one of their belongings. And then burn the said belongings. The containment spell never specified what object of their's you had to use so anything that was "their's" would have to do. I prayed that it would work. Truly, deeply prayed to the cauldron and the mother that they would be gone forever with this, hopefully not giving us another heart attach in the next 5 years.

We were currently walking through the same forest that we had strolled through a few days ago, ready to say goodbye to Aelin and her court, they were going to go back to Terrasen and find an object of Maeve's while we and the other High Lord's find an object of Amarantha's and the King of Hybern's. Kallias and Helion were currently Under the Mountain searching and after this farewell, we would meet Tarquin in Hybern to start our own quest.

Aelin P.O.V

Tamlin and Ianthe were behind us, their reasoning being that if they left us alone, I would set his forest on fire. He wasn't necessarily wrong as every time I saw his sneering face, something deep in me threatened to singe his overly blonde hair. Focusing back on the trail, I racked through my memories trying to remember if any of Maeve's belongings still lingered in Erilea. Most of them were burned after the war and I certainly didn't keep any as souvenirs or reminders...

Sighing and admitting my temporary defeat, I took in the too green forest. The birds' chirping sounded like screams for help and the roses' overly sweet scent seemed like a warning to stay away, perhaps they were warnings and cries for help as I wouldn't put it past Tamlin to be able to upset birds and roses.

Too fast the portal appeared and the time for the dreaded goodbye had finally arrived. Turning around, I gave Feyre a lingering hug, "Soon" I said, "We'll meet again soon." She nodded her head and gave a small smile. After the others had finished saying there goodbyes, we all stepped through, the chill of the winter sun was what hit us first, then the chaos of the bustling streets. I took in a big gulp of the fresh air, pine and snow, so different from the Spring Court which stayed only right behind my back. We would get through this. We would defeat her again.

We would rattle the stars...

Hey guys,

it took waaay to long to update this and it wasn't even that long so sorry! I've been apologizing a lot lately but it's just that I still have writer's block and I don't exactly know where I'm going with this. I get my laptop thinking that I can finally write again but as soon as I sit down, my mind goes blank and the typing cursor starts mocking me. I just published an Imagines Book in hopes to get rid of my writer's block so you can go check that out because I will definitely try and start posting there. Feel free to request anything over there because I will write it and post right away so here's your chance! If you know anyways to get out of a writing slump, comment down below! In hopes of you offering me forgiveness...here's a meme...

Chaol: How are you acting like you're having a mid-life crisis?

Chaol: You're 19.

Aelin: Since it's impossible to determine which period of my life is the middle...

Aelin: I've decided to have an ongoing crisis.

No. I can survive well enough on my own-if given the proper reading materiel,

#MultiFandoms