‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟔.

So...I'm back!! Sorry that it's been so long since I updated but, like I mentioned before I'm on vacation so I can't promise posting every week. Anyway here's a chapter that's long due. Stay safe, wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, and have fun reading! Oh yeah, this is also written in a third person P.O.V... just thought I should let you know before you get confused.

Maeve, past Valg Queen and Kanchan, the bygone King of Hybern sat on twin thrones watching their son sharpen his swords

Maeve, past Valg Queen and Kanchan, the bygone King of Hybern sat on twin thrones watching their son sharpen his swords. Maeve had never experienced love, never looked at another person with hope for a better future, maybe desire but never...never longing for another person's touch or caress. But perhaps, perhaps this was as close as she would get. Kanchan never expected her to say "I love you" or treat him with compassion all the time and maybe that was why this relationship worked. It wasn't love but rather appreciation for each other and not complete loathing. Close enough. Their son, Teiv, had been born in a world that was not being alive but not completely dead either. It was a realm that merely existed for people with such spoiled, rotten souls that they didn't deserve the mercy of hell. Maeve and Kanchan had excelled in taking control of the wretched place, slowly scheming and plotting until they were at the top.

Of course, at the beginning, they were both unsure of each other's alliance. Not confident whether to betray each other after the final step or to share the power and control. It took a total of 20 years for them to control and manipulate the majority of the population into believing that a form of leader would do them good. 20 years of slowly building something like trust. They had gotten "married" soon after only to have a child a few years later. It had been 82 years since they both had officially died. Beheaded, to be more specific. 82 years of still seeking revenge. When Teiv had entered this miserable world, the people had been shocked. How was it possible to create a life form when you yourself were not entirely alive? Kanchan and Maeve didn't know, but it was the first time in their whole existence they had thanked anyone. Thanked whoever it was that looked over this world.

I wouldn't say that their hearts had warmed but whatever remains of their battered cores had thawed. Teiv was the heir to...this place. No name could describe it. No title was fit to describe this grim world. The air was always stale, all the residents pale from not having seen the sun in millenniums. No plants grew. Nothing thrived. No one smiled. This realm wasn't meant to keep you happy, you could only survive if you destroyed and pushed and ruined everyone in your way. The king and queen's specialties and reason for prospering.

Today was a better than an average day Kanchan realized. Not only was his wife's and his long built plan finally falling into place, but Teiv would oversee the Pit today. The Pit was a place that brawled young women against each other to see who would enter the prince's collection. All woman had to participate. The ones that pleased the devil prince often lived at the palace and were used for Teiv's bidding. It was bloody and gory and Kanchan was very delighted that it was occurring today. As for the plan, well that was even more fortunate. Not that he ever doubted his and his wife's scheming but, this one had taken a lot more precision and care than usual. Kanchan's ever growing well of hatred for the Archeron sisters ran deeper than his once existing well of magic. He would kill all of them...one way or another.

Maeve was pleased as for today Aelin finally met her little book buddy. A little longer and her and her husband would finish both Feyre and Aelin off. Those fae thought they had won. Oh, how they were mistaken. Maeve had no magic in this place but that wouldn't stop the dark queen. Nothing would. There were other ways of destructing courts and kingdoms.

Maeve and Kanchan's plan was quite simple if you layed it out. The first step was to carefully align the tears in the remaining 3 worlds. This step was almost complete as Aelin already met Feyre. All they had to do was wait for their world to line up with the Prythion. Amarantha, a fae female who had helped create the final result, was the closest thing Maeve ever had to a friend and had helped Kanchan when they were all alive. Where Erawan had gone...Maeve didn't know nor did she care as as far as alliances went, their's was long over. Amarantha had originally been part of Teiv's little group but Maeve had grown a liking to her and Amarantha now roamed the palace, often dwelling within the planning room. Apparently she seeked revenge on a male named Rhysand. Why? The red haired female would never say. The second step, was to buy the soldiers in Velaris to murder all of Aelin and Feyre's little courts. Amarantha had never heard of Velaris and Kanchan had seemed deeply disappointed in her when she had metioned so. Maeve's husband only knew brief details about Velaris but was sure that there were soldiers and some level of personal staff to use. It was simple. It was efficient. It would work. It wasn't to be war, it was going to be an assassination.

Now all they had to do was wait, as for sweet revenge was so near.

*Just mentioning that Erilea and Prythion's time are the same so it's only been 5 years there but Maeve and Kanchan's world goes much faster and has gone through 82 years.

Hey guys,

I know it's not that long of a chapter but it's a quick fill-you-in. If you were thinking that this story is all fluff and has no plot.....your wrong! If you were actually enjoying the story and not underestimating me....thank you. That means a lot to me. Anyway, thank you for reading. Vote and comment! STAY SAFE...like seriously. Wash your hands, wear masks, don't get out of your house and just read fan fictions all day to kill time. I don't care. Do what you got to do. Wow, I just keep writing and writing. And I'm going to stop now so...Bye!

I can't think of a quote that works with this chapter,

#MultiFandoms