‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟓.

Just informing you guys, this one is longer than the last one....Your welcome. ;) Oh, and you get to read both Feyre and Aelin's P.O.V so yeah...Start reading!

Start reading!

Feyre P.O.V

All the high lords and ladies were shocked, who wouldn't be? A portal, a god damn portal. Mother above...

Tamlin smirked at me, a glint of accomplishment shone in his eyes at my surprise. I quickly schooled by face into a neutral, bored gaze, scolding myself internally for letting my shield drop.

"And we're just supposed to just believe you?" Beron demanded to the High Lord of Spring Court. Tamlin, clearly unfazed by the question merely responded with a lazy drawl, "I'll show you if you don't trust me." Murmurs of agreement filled throughout the room and as Tamlin stood up, I had a feeling that this was somehow targeted toward the Night Court. Why? I didn't know.

We all stood up, my dress swaying with the movement, and started our journey into the forest. All the courts had shields around them of course but ours however was reinforced more than usual. We were in the court of our enemy, walking into a wilder part of it too, we weren't taking any chances. Though it did help that the most powerful male in Prythion history was walking beside me. As we walked, I felt a talon of night and dreams caress my mental shields, I lowered them a little and practically shuddered at the promise he made for tonight. I scowled at him and slammed him out, feeling his smirk growing ever bigger from behind me. I made a mental note to stop feeding his already too large ego.

"At least I make up for it with the largest wingspan" he purred down the mating bond.

The slow caress in his voice made my toes curl and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I knew what he was trying to do and I appreciated it, the Spring Court always brought back unwanted memories. Not that it was any better for him. I knew it was just as much as a distraction for him as it was for me. We all felt it, when it was as if darkness erupted, not the pleasant promise of dreams and starlight or the guarantee of death that rippled off Rhys but rather...rather an overwhelming sickening scent of death wrapped in a deceiving vow for joy. What was this? Why was it here? In the Spring Court specifically...

The portal itself was wrapped in tendrils of sapphire blue and amethyst purple but there lingered threads of black that floated in a phantom wind. As I brought my eyes up into the center of the depth less pit, I found myself looking at a peaceful town. There was no signal that the portal was actually summoned. It was as if it had just appeared on the other side with no warning just like at the Spring Court...if Tamlin was to be believed. Snow covered the other side, trees of the richest green peeking out from far away houses. It was calm, a world of peace. No signs of war or death or utter mass destruction. If I peered far enough, I could make out a distant silhouette of a palace decorated with green and gold flags with an image of a stag on top.

Thesan was the one who broke the silence that had creeped into everyone's veins,"What do you wish us to respond with, Tamlin?", the phrase was carefully worded, not quite a question but not a pure command either.