‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟕.

Feyre P.O.V

I breathed a sigh of relief when we arrived at the town house, finally back in Velaris, finally home. I could feel our new guests taking in their surroundings. A part of me still didn't believe that they were real, I mean I was just reading about them this morning...how could they be standing right in front of me after only a few hours? I turned around, taking them in once again. I knew all of them by name, all their dreams and nightmares, hopes and fears. But they clearly had no idea who I or anyone here was. Except Aelin. The female who fell through the sky 5 years ago. As I looked her in the eye, her smile was soft as she said, "Thank you". Two words that made me feel as if my heart would explode. I didn't respond because there was nothing I could say so instead I hugged her. Feeling so much joy in that one moment. She returned the gesture squeezing tightly and then pulling away. I took a step back and then faced her court. Rowan, Dorian, Manon, Chaol, Yrene, Lysandra, Aedion, Sartaq, Nesryn, Lorcan, and Elide all stared back.

"Welcome to Velaris, the City of Starlight", Rhys said from behind me. His body was relaxed and his face showed no sign of confusion though I felt his uncertainty pulsing through the mating bond. Before I could explain who we were to our guests and assure my mate, I saw my little angel run down the stairs. Audra was in a light green dress, her blue black hair tied into a ponytail with a matching green ribbon and her eyes shining with delight. Her smile was so happy and pure, I couldn't help but mirror her. She immediately halted when seeing all the other company we had and surveyed all of them. Soon deeming that it was okay for her to be there, she continued walking to me and lifted her arms, signaling me to lift her up.

After I held her properly in my arms, I turned to them and started to speak, "I'm Feyre and this is my mate, Rhysand and our daughter, Audra". Not a formal introduction, just what they need to know. It wasn't that I didn't trust them, just that it wouldn't be important. I looked at Aelin once again, and made a motion gesturing her to explain the rest of my court to her's. I knew that she knew who they were by the realization that had sparked in her eyes when looking at them a second time. She grinned, understanding the game that I was suggesting we play.

She took a step forward and smirked before starting her list of information about my court, "Azriel, Shadowsinger, Illyrian, and Rhysand's spymaster, Cassian, Illyrian, general and commander of the Night Court's armies, Morrigan, High Fae, Third in Command, Amren, currently High Fae, Second in Command, Nesta Archeron, now High Fae, previous Emissary to Night Court and Feyre's sister, Elain Archeron, now High Fae, Seer, and also Feyre's sister." She pointed to each of them while talking and I hadn't noticed Elain and Nesta's presence until Aelin had announced them. My court seemed shocked and faintly alarmed about her knowing all this information and seemed taken back when she said to me, "Your turn."

It was my turn to smirk as I started my long list of information about her court, "Rowan Whitethorn Galathynius; Fae, consort to Aelin, queen of Terrasen, Dorian Havilliard; Human, King of Adarlan, Manon Blackbeak Crochan; Witch, Crochan Queen, Chaol Westfall; Human, Hand of the King, Yrene Westfall; Human, Healer, Aedion Ashryver; Demi-Fae, Wolf of the North, Lysandra Ashryver; Shifter, Lady of Caraverre, Sartaq; Human, Khagan of Antica, Nesyrn; Human, Empress of Antica, Lorcan Lochan; Demi-Fae, Lord of Perranth and Elide Lochan; Human, Lady of Perranth." I knew that I definitely set them on edge after that.

Audra came close to my ear and whispered, "How do you know all these people mommy?".

I smiled and responded, whispering, "I'll tell you along with the others sweetheart, it's a long story." This caused her bottom lip to come out slightly in a pout as she nuzzled her head into my neck, her tiny fingers playing with the loose strands from my braid.

"Will someone explain what's going on or am I the only one dumbfounded?" asked Cassian from behind me. I looked at Aelin and tilted my head slightly to the left, indicating the foyer.