‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟏.

Aelin P.O.V

Flying was certainly something new and I could see a very amused white-tailed hawk from the corner of my eye as I stumbled a few steps when we landed. Feyre had put me down on a small balcony at the House of Wind and I couldn't help but admire the view of the City of Starlight once again. Before walking in, I shot a glare at my mate, then made sure my dress and crown weren't too ruffled.

All of us had dressed up from the last time the High Lords saw us, as I was adorned in an emerald green gown with intricate golden beading and threading which ran from the trail of the gown all across my back and stopped at the base of my wrists. The golden crown on my head wrapped around in a circle in bursts of flame. The dress swooped low at the back so the tattoo that had led me home to my mate was on display. I didn't know where Feyre found the time to arrange all this but I had to admit that she had a great taste in clothes.

Soon everyone was inside and we all sat down waiting but, the feeling of my aunt's presence in this building was very very unnerving. My seat was next to Feyre's and though it wasn't as intricately carved as the other High Lord's, it was different from Feyre's Inner Circle. The rose color was cushioned with leather and Terrasen's stag was perched underneath the arm resting along and within vines and flames woven together to form a deadly but beautiful design. Dorian, Manon, Lorcan, Elide, Lysandra, Aedion, Sartaq, and Nesyrn all had chairs fit to describe their title and story and they observed and took in the space around them while I played with a small flame between my fingers, flicking it back and forth in a small game to pass the time.

The final High Lord, Tamlin, had arrived a few moments ago and it was finally time to start talking about the dreaded reason of why they were there. I saw Feyre open her mouth and close it again, currently, Feyre and Rhysand didn't hold any of the High Lords' attentions as they were too busy either staring at me or at the gorgeous view of Velaris through the windows.

Feyre P.O.V

I cleared my throat, the sound echoing through the room and all the High Lords finally looked my way. I didn't waste any time buttering them up and easing them into the truth, we couldn't spare any time. "Amarantha and the King of Hybern are here", I said my voice unwavering and steady though their names on my tongue tasted like poison.

"Are you crazy?", Beron demanded, "Do you need any help because it sure seems like it."

My mate's snarl rippled through the room setting every High Lord to reinforce their shield and all of their court to reach for their weapons. "Be careful how you speak to my mate, Beron." Rhys warned. He was far from his usual cruel wicked mask, he was unnerved and on edge as he could probably feel her company slithering down below and I doubted he could think straight.

"Sorry to offend you Rhysand but please excuse us if we don't believe her right away," Kallias said calmly as he leaned back in his chair. I didn't bother trying to convince the High Lords before I winnowed all 3 of them from down below, chaining them to a far wall with all my powers. Manacles of ice that burned, night that killed, fire that smoldered and light that blinded encircled their wrists and ankles though the disgusting smiles on their faces were still plastered...I made sure to tighten the chains just in case.

Thesan, Hellion, Tarquin and Tamlin snarled as the rest of the High Lords either were quiet from shock or were cursing quite colorfully underneath their breath.

"How is this even r-remotely possible and who's the o-other female?", Ianthe asked, fear coating her words.

I contained my scowl but before I could respond, Aelin replied, venom lacing her voice " I would think that you of all people would be glad at the King of Hybern's return," Ianthe's fear turned into surprise at Aelin's knowledge of her actions, " and the other female is my dear Aunt." Aelin then made eye contact with Maeve and sent a smile that promised a long painful death of suffering and torture.

Tamlin's rage could be tasted in the air and as his claws came out, piercing the wood of his chair as he said in a deathly quiet, "You do not speak to the Lady of Spring in that tone and if your aunt is in shackles, maybe you should be to."

It was Rowan's turn to growl at the High Lord of Spring, his pine green eyes flaring at the threat that was just made towards his mate. Before either males could get at each other, Aelin smoothly stepped in, laughing and said to Tamlin, not an inch of respect left for the male and crooned in a very amused, casual voice, "I do whatever the hell I want and I'd like to see you try to put me in shackles"

The other High Lords were shocked, it was an open threat. Daring them to try. Daring them to take the risk and fear the wrath of not only just the Night Court but also all of Terrasen. Helion coughed, though it sounded a lot more like a chuckle, and said, "Excuse him but please do introduce yourself and your..." his gaze shifted to Aelin's friends, "court."

She gave the High Lord of Day a sickly sweet smile and replied casually, "I would love to but I think we have much bigger things to discuss at the moment." Ashryver eyes than followed and lingered at the 3 fae on the opposite wall.

Third Person P.O.V

The trio were infinitely pleased and extremely annoyed at all the bickering happening between the High Lords and Ladies. Could they possibly get any more frustrated already?

When Ashryver eyes finally took in the three of them, they finally got the attention they seeked.

"I remember it being quite easy to put you in shackles 5 years ago my dear niece," Maeve said to Aelin. Enjoying as color drained from her face and ghosts of her past clouded turquoise eyes. But it didn't last nearly as long as Maeve thought they would and a wall of searing blue flame slammed into Maeve. The Ex-Valg Queen laughed at the attempt. The 3 of them didn't feel any pain as they were merely occupying other faes' bodies though the 3 fae that used to live in these bodies would most likely be dead when they regained their souls.

Tamlin looked mighty pleased at the idea of the Queen of Terrasen in chains and Amarantha wanted to laugh at the idea,...and felt quite ashamed actually at having been that male's mate once when she was alive.

Kanchan on the other hand was the only one worrying, the only one smart enough to worry about the fact that the Archeron sisters were still alive, still wide awake, still not asleep. If only 3 of them could destroy their carefully created magic trap, what could all of them do? Would they even have to lift a finger to destroy them?

 If only 3 of them could destroy their carefully created magic trap, what could all of them do? Would they even have to lift a finger to destroy them?

Hey guys,

sorry that this chapter is so short and I don't know if it came out good or not but I promise that the next one will be better. Sorry again that it took me so long to update, I just had writer's block for a while and I literally couldn't do anything. There will only be a few more chapters before I end this fanfic but I assure you that there's a happy ending! Sadly, I don't have a meme for you guys but,...Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment! Bye!

I am broken and healing, but every piece of my heart belongs to you,

#MultiFandoms