‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟖.

Sorry that Aelin's P.O.V is so short, I just find writing in Feyre's P.O.V easier and feel like I can bring out her personality more...though both are unique and I love both of them so much for it, Aelin's sassy and own-it attidute is harder for me to mimic than Feyre's. Once again sorry and I hope you enjoy!

 Once again sorry and I hope you enjoy!

Aelin P.O.V

All the females and woman, including me, sat in chairs that were located near the training grounds. Close enough to see as Rhys and Rowan went at each other but far enough that they couldn't hear what we were saying, even with their fae senses. We couldn't see who was winning as bursts of darkness and ice often scattered the arena.

"Do any of you have kids?" Feyre's voice asked bringing my focus back to the group. I grinned, an easy smile as I remember Kai and Ember still in Terrasen, feeling just a pang of guilt at leaving them there. I knew I couldn't risk bringing them here when I didn't know the threats but...Kai and Ember and even Calum would have loved playing with Audra in Velaris. Maybe they would meet sometime in the future, hopefully.

"I have a son named Calum, he's 4, the same age as Audra." Yrene stated though her attention was on the other match in the distance, Lorcan and Cassian. The fight over there was more of a dance as shields of red and bursts of dark magic littered the space. It was quite beautiful actually, their feline grace a valuable component in the overall fight. Somewhere in the process, both teams had removed their shirts and I couldn't help but marvel at my mate's tattoos once again.

"I have twins, Kai and Ember, both are 2." I said my mind still on Rowan. Gods above..., did he look better than usual? Sweat gleamed on his body and his tattoos shone against his tan skin. As his muscles shifted with his movements, I finally looked back at everyone else and almost laughed at the sight...all of them were practically drooling at their mates or partners. Something gleaming in their eyes that I chose to ignore, I wasn't one to argue though as I had just been occupied doing the same thing.

Feyre P.O.V

I think Aelin and Yrene responded but I couldn't tell as Rhysand's wings ripped out from his back. Mother above, those wings. His tattoos were a stark contrast to his dark skin, blue-black hair sticking to his forehead from sweat and the heat of the sun. I couldn't tell why I was so roiled up but as the sun hit his face and his violet eyes glowed, I bit my lip to keep from saying something I would regret.

"It's rude to stare, Feyre darling", Rhys purred through the mating bond.

I scowled at him and leaned back in my chair, hoping that he didn't notice my flaming cheeks. How did he still have this effect on me? Ignoring the fire beneath my skin, I crooned.

"I'm just enjoying the view."

In response, he risked a quick glance at me and winked. Rolling my eyes, I looked at the other females and women gathered here to notice them staring intently at their partners.