Chapter 29

Calum's POV

I got home that evening and sat on my bed, staring at the wall. My mind was numb, I didn't even know what to think of everything. She told me not to take her back. My mind told me maybe it was for the better, that without her I would have less stress.

My heart, on the other hand, pumped hard still when I thought of her, it longed to hold her again. I wanted to respect her wishes to make her feel better but I knew that no matter how much she told herself that being alone was for the best, I knew it wasn't. She needed someone, and I wanted that someone to be me.

Bottom line, I was listening to my heart, following it into the unknown.

I turned around, laying on my stomach and looked to a poster that I've had for as long as I can remember. It said, "life is what you make of it, it consists of following your dreams, fighting for what you believe in, and staying true to you. If you never follow the dreams, never fight those battles, never accept yourself, then what is life for?"

I guess I never really understood it until now. Everything you are consists of your hopes and values, and if you neglect them then you forget yourself, and then it isn't your life your living.

I looked to the right of the poster to see another, once again full of motivating text. This one read "Sometimes it only takes one person to pull you out of the depths."

The darkest part of someone's life is when they forget themselves, when they lose what made them tick at one point. I almost got to this point a long time ago, but I found that one person. It was Luke.

He dragged my sorry ass up to reality and helped me start a new. And I am forever in his debt.

Hannah seemed to be at the point where she didn't even know who she was, hell she didn't seem to be, she said it herself she was. And she needed someone to pull her up. So no, it wasn't for the best of she was alone. She needed someone, and I was going to be it, I am never giving up on her.

So what if times get tough, so what if it hurts me, in the long run it will help her, and I loved her, so no matter what happened to me, as long as she was okay, I knew I would be.

I looked at my clock to see that it was 5:30, the sun was setting. I thought waiting to tell her all this could wait until the morning. Suddenly I felt and urge, "screw it," I said and I grabbed my keys.

I drove for a little while until I entered lakeside. I drove aggressively until I hit her drive way, speeding down the smoothly paved driveway.

I parked in front of her garage to see it open and empty, besides her car. I jogged to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard her footsteps from behind the door. I heard a click and the door swung open.

She saw me and her eyes grew wide. She tried to shut the door but I stopped it. "Please Hannah."

"Calum I told you to leave me. "

"I can't. I thought long and hard after you told me that and I can't."

"Please," she spoke as my foot began to slip. "I assure you that you can" I lost my footing and the door shut.

I didn't no what to do. I began to panic, I was losing her faster than I could imagine. I turned to face the woods and opened my arms.

"Hello world,"I screamed as loud as I could. "I love Hannah Alexina Lang! I love her more than anything and no matter what she tells me, no matter what she thinks, I am not better off without her. I need her more than anything, she is my everything and I will put all of me into helping her through anything, no matter how stupid she may think it is." I heard the door open, so I turned to face her. "And I need her everything, I long to hold her every waking moment. Hannah, I love you. So please don't push me away."

I flashed her a smile.

"I love you too Calum." She spoke and she began to tear up. "Now come here." I smiled and walked into her house quickly wrapping my arms around her. Holding the girl I loved.

___________________________

( I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT BC I DO!!! I am sorry if it is too short. Please please please vote bc I want to get a couple before I update again!! Also comment what you think!)