Chapter 16

Calum's POV

This was the first time in a very long time I felt nervous kissing a girl. Sometimes it scared me what she could do to me. When our lips connected, I felt the heat, the sparks. Her soft lips moved with mine. Parting slightly, as she moved closer to me. I felt her wiggle upward as she lifted herself to come closer. I wrapped my arm around her waist and assisted her, lifting her off the ground and onto my lap.

Things were heating up as she allowed me to slip my tongue in her mouth. Her fingers embedded themselves in my hair. I moaned a bit, I always loved my hair being played with. Suddenly I heard a ring. Hannah pulled away and reached across the blanket to my phone.

Still straddling my lap she looked at the screen. She laughed slightly and smiled at me. she turned the screen to me quickly so I could read Ashton's name. "Ignore it." I stated. She shook her head and answered the call.

"Sup," she said popping the P. I could hear her throw in 'mhms' every once and a while. I looked to her and made eye contact with her beautiful eyes.

'speaker' I mouthed to her. She nodded, pulling the phone away from her ear and tapping the screen with her thumb.

Ashton's voice came through the speaker. "What are you doing? What were you doing? Having funnnnnnn?" He said holding the N.

I opened my mouth to speak, tell him to leave but Hannah beat me to it. "Ashton, why did you call?"

"Just checking on my OTP," he said happily.

"Aw Ash. Now please let your OTP have a date."

"Oh. Yes. Of course, carry on." He stayed on the phone. Silent.

Hannah paused. "Ash, that means you need to hang up." She laughed a bit.

"Oh, right." He said laughing. Hannah smiled largely, as she tried to stifle giggles.

"Bye Ash. See you soon." With that she hung up, still smiling.

"Well, um.." I trailed off not knowing what to say. She shifted so her back was to me. Slowly she leaned towards me. She hit her back and head into my chest and I supported her weight. We both watched the stars.

From the corner of my eye I saw a star come into view. It soared across the sky. "Oh oh Hannah look!" I said nudging her with my shoulder. "Make a wish." I whispered in her ear. After a few seconds I spoke again. "What did you wish for?"

She turned around once again to face me. "Now, Calum, we both know I can't tell you." She tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear, clearing it from her face.

"No. I don't know, why would that be?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"If I tell you," She paused, shifting her position again. "It wont come true. And I can't afford that." She smiled.

"Well now you have me intrigued." I said putting my hands on her lower back. My phone lit up and I saw the time, it was 11. "Um, I don't want to cut this short, but I really don't want your dad to murder me. So what time is your curfew?" Hannah laughed slightly. I loved her laugh.

"Honestly, I don't know. I've never asked, and he usually isn't home when I leave to tell me so..." She continued to laugh at the circumstance. I smiled back at her chuckling. "Which means, you should probably drive me home." I continued to stare at her. She pecked my nose, her soft lips pressing against my skin. "Now." With that she stood up skipping away.

I got up, running after her. I quickly caught up with her. I snaked my arms around her waist, hooking her back as I stopped. I lifted her off the ground and heard her squeal. She was laughing once again, the heavenly noise filled my ears. I set her down and she turned to face me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I should probably clean up." She nodded and we both gathered our date. We walked back to my car, hand in hand. I swung her arm as we neared the vehicle.

When we climbed in I turned the key. Hannah immediately reached over and turned on the radio. Problem by Ariana Grande blasted through the speakers. She smiled and leaned back. Soon she rotated her head towards me and spoke. "Is this okay?" I smiled nodding. "That's good." She paused. "Because I wouldn't have turned it off anyway."

"Ha ha. I would have made you." I joked.

"And how would you have done that? You're driving, gotta stay safe." She laughed as she started humming. I didn't answer and I just kept driving.

Song after song played and before I knew it we were standing in front of her door. She looked up to me, biting her lip. Which may I say, is one of the most attractive things I have seen. She spoke up breaking silence."I had a great time. Probably the best night of my life." I was blown away by her saying this.

"You don't really mean that. I am sure your life is much more interesting." She simply shook her head.

"Even if it was interesting, this night would still top it all." She responded. I looked into her eyes and leaned forward. I could see her eyes flutter closed and I felt her breath. I was about to make contact when I saw a light illuminate the front hall. Suddenly the outside light flickered.

Hannah let out a groan. "My dad." I laughed pecking her lips. I rested my forehead on hers.

"Is there a chance I can see you tomorrow."

"I don't know if I will grace you with my presence." She laughed at her own joke. The lights flickered once again. "Okay, I think after this embarrassment I will take you up on your offer."

Hannah reached for the doorknob. When she swung the door open her dad was standing there. "Oh, I didn't know you guys were home." Her dad said trying to sound casual. Hannah looked to me. "Son, I think it is time to go home. Don't want you to be late." I smiled.

"Yes. Good night Hannah. See you tomorrow." I leaned down to kiss her cheek. She stepped in the house. Before her dad closed the door he gave me a smug look. With that the door was closed.

I went to my car and got in. I pulled out of her long drive way. When I reached the end of her neighborhood I paused. I rested my head against the steering wheel, smiling from ear to ear.

____________________________________________________________________

I did say double update :) keep reading!! I love when you guys comment, it means so much! I hope you like the chapter <3