Chapter 34

Hannah's POV

I parked my car a little nervous. Today was the first day j was coming back from everything not looking like a frump. I looked down at my legs.

They were bare and my thighs were covered by a mint green skirt. On top I had a black skin tight top. I was wearing heels which even in my prime was a rarity. I thought this would be a good outfit to come back in.

I stepped out of my car, grabbing my back and fixing my wavy hair. The sun was bright and I was wearing sun glasses. It was probably the warmest day this week.

I walked away from my car and up to the school still a little shaky. I walked past Kate and Julia, acting like I was filled with so much confidence.

I strode by noticing their stares. I walked into the school and towards the cafeteria where everyone waited in the mornings. I walked over towards Calum but quickly stopped.

Everyone was staring at me. Not the bad kind of stares I have seen this judge mental school give, but ones of shock, and some of adoration.

I looked around a bit nervous until I saw Calum. His jaw was dropped and he was definitely checking me out. I smiled, my confidence restored.

I walked towards him and the boys. Morgan was also there, conversing with them.

"Hannah, I-wow." That was all he could get out.

"You look great Hannah." Morgan said laughing at Calum's inability to speak. Luke reached over and closed Calum's mouth for him.

Carter and his group walked in glaring over at us. I smiled turning towards him and giving him a sassy wave. He rolled his eyes clearly groaning.

I turned back to the group who just blinked at me.

"So is this the old Hannah coming back?" Michael asked. "Did this one pull you back to your old self."

"Not the old Hannah. The new and improved one." I said right as the bell rang, grabbing Calum's hand and walking to class.

__________________________
I updated so please vote and comment. I am updating everyday this week bc school break so... Yay for me. Thanks for reading!