❝ chapter four ❞

|• Zonnique •|

"Zonnique Pullins, also known as Roc Royal's ex, have no respect towards me-probably jealous of my baby and I's relationship. She's currently enabled to pay her bills and might get kicked out of her home. She was pressuring Roc to pay for her bills. Can you imagine a young girl like her out there on the streets with a little baby?--Her and Roc Royal dated for about a year but Roc told me it was the worst year of his life. He also admitted to me that he never had feelings for her, she just seemed lonely and in need help. She's in need of help alright--Um, I'm not sure why they broke up. But, I know her baby is not Roc's--You know what say, ya' can't turn a hoe into a housewife. I don't blame Chresanto for leaving her for me." Stated Jessica Parks.

I angrily ripped up the TMZ Magazine. I bought my knees to my chest and cried. I'm an emotional wreck. No matter how much I try to stop crying-I can't. This is what being hurt and weak does to you.

I told Chresanto not to mentioned my name in any of his interviews, how did this happen? Now, I'm famous for all the wrong reasons. Why would she do that to me? Don't she see how much I'm fucking going through?

I stood up and went to check on Jayden. I picked him up from his crib since he was awake. He stared at me and I did a weak smile. I sat down on the bed and watched as he played with my necklace. I wiped my tears.

I hate crying in front of him-I hate crying in general. He touched my face with his soft hands and pouted.

"I promise to stop crying." I let out a shaky breath and whispered to him, "I promise to be stronger."

When there was a knock on the door, I put him in his crib and gave him a few toys. I walked out of the room and went to get the door. No surprise it was Chresanto. I stepped on the side and let him in. He looked on the living room floor and saw the ripped up magazine from earlier.

"I read the magazine." He mumbled. "I'm-"

I rubbed my arm and nodded. "It's fine, y-you don't have to apologize for her."

"No, it's not fine, Nique." He sighed. "I swear I never said anything like that about you-that it was the worst year of my life and I never had feelings for you. I don't know why she-"

"No, it's fine, Chresanto." I stopped him. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"Dating you was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I swear it was the best year."

I did a small smile and nodded. I looked away, trynna hide the fact my face was turning slightly red.

"But, I came here to tell you that my manager is actually buying me a house in LA and if you wanted to move in with me..." He trailed. "You wouldn't have to be paying the bills and such."

I was speechless. "I-I don't think that's such a good idea. I m-mean, Jessica might be-"

"Don't worry about Jessica." He said. "I'll help you take care of Jayden."

I bit my bottom lip. "I'll think about it."

He nodded. "I'll see you later."

When he left, I went to the room and picked up Jayden. I bathed him and dressed him. I put him inside his strolled and walked out of the house. I wanted to go for a walk and clear my head a little.

I accidentally dropped my small bag while trynna take my phone out of my back pocket. Right when I was about to pick it up, someone-a guy for that matter-beat me to it. He handed it to me with a smile.