❝ chapter fifteen ❞

|• Zonnique •|

After he said that, it hit me. Flashbacks soon filled my brain. I stood there, in shock. I felt a hand come around my waist. Startled, I turned and saw Chres next to me. "What's going on here?" he asked.

Jordan came in and I closed the door after him. "I thought you said she lost her memory so she might not remember me?" He spoke to Chres.

"She did loose her memory." Chresanto turned to me. "Unless..."

"Kevin sued me, trying to take full custody of Jayden," I said to myself, full aware they can hear me. "He almost killed us and after I told him I didn't love him back, he attempted suicide. I remember meeting Taylor's father, who kidnapped us for my dad's actions. During that, Taylor died." I looked at Chres. "I was your housekeeper. You mistreated me and dated Jasmine. After throwing the hot soup in my face, you broke up with her and we started being friends, which led to our relationship." I smiled. "Am I right?"

Chresanto nodded. "You got your memory back."

"I got my memory back!" I exclaimed.

Jordan pulled me in a hug and spun me around. "I knew I was good luck. You got your memory back by me just showing up."

I smacked his chest playfully. "Boy, shut up."

This day couldn't have gone any better. Now that I remember everything, my complications and frustrations can go away. We lie aroung the living room, trynna find a movie to watch.

After watching No Good Deed, they decided to go home and come back tomorrow. Apparently, they're spending about two week here in LA. I carried Jayden up to his room and place him carefully inside his crib. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I turned around and jumped, startled by Chresanto's presence. He was leaning against the door frame, staring at me. I blushed and approach him.

"Stop staring at me like that."

"Why?" He smirked and pulled me by my waist.

I smiled. "You're making me blush."

"That's what I was going for." He grabbed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back, smiling. He pulled away, our forehead still touching. "I love you."

Before I can even say it back, he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he closed Jayden's room's door behind us. He carried me to our room. He gently place me on the bed and started sucking on my neck. I bit my bottom lip and gripped his shirt, pulling him closer to me. Though we were already close enough, it didn't feel enough.
He pulled my shirt and my shorts off and threw them on the floor. He stopped and went to the bathroom, opening the light. I groaned, standing up.
"Really, Chresanto?" I pouted. "You got me over here thinking we're gon—"

Before I finished my sentence, he came back to the room with nothing on but his boxers. I bit my bottom lip again, sizing him. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He finished undressing me and put me inside the shower. He came in after and opened the water.

"It's still gonna happen." He said, before pushing against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me hungrily.

-

I squinted my eyes open and yawned, putting my hands over my mouth. I was about to get up but Chresanto's hands tighten around me. I giggled and hit his chest lightly. His eyes was still closed but I knew his ass was awake.

"You do this every morning." I mumbled as he chuckled lowly.

He shrugged. "I don't ever want to let you go."