Chapter 8: Sushi & Yuki's mansion

After the "singing competition", a lot of fan come to get Blackpink's signature. It took 2 hours to finish it, after everything is done, we go to eat at the restaurant in the park. The named of the restaurant is Sushi & Sashimi...

Jenny: Wow, this is restaurant is so huge!

Yukimi: Yeah, I can smell some Sushi and Sashimi in there.

Rachel: Guys, I'm very hungry now, let's go inside.

We go inside the restaurant, it is very huge and the style is very pretty, it's not noisy like the restaurant in Vietnam, it's very quiet...

Me: This restaurant is so quiet even through there a lot of people in here.

Jennie: I found a big table, let's go sit right there.

After we seat to the table, a waitress come to us...

Waitress: What do you want eat? ^_^

Jenny: Oh we want some Sushi and Sashimi.

Mochi: Do you have some Miso soup?

Waitress: Of course we have, this is Japanese restaurant ^_^

Lisa: Then can we have 2 Miso soup?

Waitress: Ok, is anything you need? ^_^

Me: Can I have some tea?

Waitress: Which one ? ^-^

Me: Matcha

Rachel: Oh I want some Matcha tea, too.

Waitress: Ok, I'll be right back ^_^

6 minutes later...

Waitress: Here you go, enjoy ^_^

Lisa: Oh~ Sashimi~

Yukimi: I can also make some Sushi and Sashimi, too.

Jenny: Really?

Yukimi: Yup ^_^

Mochi: Then can you make for us, tomorrow?

Yukimi: Sure

Me: This sushi is so good 🍣

Rachel: Yeah, even the Matcha tea 🍶

Mochi: I love Miso soup, I wonder where this soup come from and how does it make 🥘

Me: Well, this soup was first make by a girl.

Jisoo: Really? How old is she?

Me: Six

Jennie: Wow, that's so young.

Jenny: Can you tell me the story?

Me: Well, the girl lives with her mother next to the sea, her mother got cancer so she know that she could be no longer lives with her. The mother very worried that there will be no one could make food for her daughter after she died because her daughter only 6 years old. So the mother discovered the food that can easy to make, she go out the sea and find some seaweed, then the mother teach the girl how to make soup with the seaweed. After the mother died, the girl could easily survive with the soup, the little girl named the soup is Miso. Thats the story of the soup!

Mochi: The story is so sad 😟

Me: I know but I'm glad that the girl know the way to survive without her mother.

Jisoo: Yeah, I wish that I could make some like her.

Jennie: Jisoo, Lisa has ate all the seaweed, how can we use to make some? :)))))

Me: Lisa, really?

Lisa: Yup :))))

Jenny: Guys let's finish to food and we continue to play.

Everybody finish their food, after they're finished, we go out and continue to sightseeing the park. We play in the park until 8pm. 

Jennie: Guys, I think it's time to go to relax, we have stay here for a whole day.

Me: Ya, I want to go to sleep now. 

Rachel: Jenny, can you bring us to your sister's mansion?

Jenny: Ok let me call her.

Jisoo: I'll call the taxi.

Jenny:*talking on the phone* Oh hey Yuki! Can you...

While Jenny talking on the phone with her sister, Jisoo calls taxi. 5 minutes later, the taxi come pick us up and bring us to Yuki's mansion. We see Yuki is standing out there, waiting for us. When we get out the car, Yuki run through us and give Jenny a big hug.

Yuki: Yurin!!!!!

Jenny: Hey Yuki!

Me: Jenny, your name is Yurin?

Jenny: That's my real name but I love to use the name Jenny.

Yuki: Oh my gosh, Yurin why don't you tell me that you also bring Blackpink? Come in come in.

Yuki bring us inside her mansion, the garden are as big as the Flower Garden, I can see a small house out there, a pond, a swing and this...

Then we get inside the mansion, it's very beautiful, the quiet style, the mansion is bigger than I thought...

Yuki: There are two rooms for you guys, each room has four beds.

Jenny: Me have my own room now so don't worry about me.

Lisa: Well, BLACKPINK gonna sleep in one room.

Me: Ok then me, Mochi, Yukimi and Rachel gonna sleep in one room.

Jenny: Good night everyone, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

That night...

Lisa: Pillow fight!

Jenny: What is that noise?

Jenny jump out of bed and go out to check where is the noise come from, she go to Blackpink's room and a pillow fly into her face :)))

Jenny: Oof, what are you guys doing?

Jisoo: Lisa and us are playing pillow fighting.

Jenny: Can you guys please be quiet, I'm trying to sleep.

Jennie: Ok

Jenny: *go back to her room and sleep*

-About me-

In the room me, Mochi, Yukimi and Rachel are sleeping quietly...

*In my dream*

???: Nhu (Như), it's been 2 years since we lost our contact...

Me: Please don't call my real name just call me Nina, but who are you?

???: Remember your Australian friend?

Me: HANNAH!

Suddenly I wake up, everyone still sleeping, I murmed...

Me: Strange dream keep happen to me, I must find out what is going on...