Chapter 29: Night night

(I have a complicated life so I didn't active on Wattpad much, sorry)

We're all get back to where we belong, we put our stuff on the car. Now I realized how far we've gone in this adventure, is it time to stop now?

Me: hey guys...

Yukimi: yes Nina?

Me: what do you think if we stop the adventure?

Jenny and Rachel: what?!

Mochi: wait you serious?

Me: you see, we've gone through lots of adventure, faces many danger, isn't it time for us to stop now? Isn't it time for us to go back to our family?

Yukimi: it's true we've go far but can't we just keep going to end it until it last?

Jenny: what do you mean?

Yukimi: I mean like, look how far we've go, can't we keep going? Keep going until it's the right time to end

Me: Aren't this is the right time now?

Yukimi: but Nina, you love adventure, don't you?

Me: yes Yukimi! But this is too far and I don't want to-do

Rachel: ok guys cut out! Let's not start a fight, the best thing we need to do is vote, ok? Who want to go continue?

Yukimi and Jenny: *raise hand*

Rachel: me and Nina both want to go home, what about you Mochi?

Mochi: uh I- I'm not sure- I don't want to start drama- really-

Jenny: Mochi, it's fine, we won't mad at you

Mochi: ok then, I choose.. uh.. go home

Rachel: ok, looks like the vote going home is higher, let's all pack up and get on the car

We said nothing, just silently put our stuff on the electric car. I'm the one who's going to drive us home. When we all done, the car started the engine and drive us to the long trip to get home. We keep stay silent during the long road, I was thinking if my family are worried for me and where are they?
Suddenly, the car shaking nonstop, it feel like Earthquake causes it which make us panic.

Yukimi: Oh my God! What happen?!

Me: I- I don't know

Jenny: Quick! Get out of the car and find a safe place to hide!

But before we could open our seatbelts, a portal appeared in front of us and pull us inside with the car. Everything was acted so quickly that I hardly recognised that it is danger or just some attack will happen. Screaming is the only way we could do at that time, everything went dark for a while when we got pull into the portal. Something I could hear is just a strange voice...

The voice: Night night, you will find me among the sleep

I couldn't reply because I suddenly feel tired and fall asleep as fast as I could.

Nin: Nina! Nina! Wake up!

(That is exactly what she looks like, ignore the background)

Me: what?! Eh?! Who are you?! And where is my friend?!

Nin: Nina, you're under attack!

I did realized that but not sure if I'm really, surrounding me is full of dark, I can't see my other friends.

Me: what do you mean?! I don't even know you!

Nin: My name is Nin! I'm the voice, the voice in your head, not the one you just hear!

She's right! The voice I just hear sounds like a man, but why is her voice sounds like mine? What does she mean by the voice in my head? Is it the voice that I hear when I was young? But I only hear it when I draw something...

Me: what exactly are you?

Nin: Let me explain for you clearly, everyone have a voice in their head, each voice can stand for different fields like music, math, sport, fight,... I'm your voice and I stand for art! That's why you'll hear me when you draw

This is the reason why I keep hearing a strange voice in my head whenever I draw, it told me to draw this or colour that, now I understand!

Me: If you're my voice, how can I see you?

Nin: you're in your own mind, could be a dream is possible, I'm hear to warn you that you and your friend are under attack, but you guys can still have a chance to win.

Me: can you tell me?

Nin: you can call out your own voice! Well, you already know me, but your friends haven't discover their own yet so there are 2 choices to help your friends survive. One, your friends need to call out their own voices. Two, you are the one who can help them!

Me: why me?

Nin: they're in your mind *suddenly vanished*

Me: wait-

Yukimi: Nina! Nina! Wake up!

Now this time is real! But why everything is still dark? Am I still in my mind?

Me: what happen?

Jenny: A strange portal pull us in here, now we're stuck, are you ok?

Me: uh guys! We need to escape, this is not safe!

Rachel: what do you mean?

Me: *explain everything*

Mochi: you mean someone is attack us by getting us in your own mind?

Me: could be, but I'm afraid you guys are the targets

Hannah: we will be fine, I'll try to call my voice out then

Rachel: can you?

Hannah: *try to think* nope, I can't

Jenny: look like Nina have to carry all

Me: why? ._.

*evil laugh behind*

Mochi: Ah! *run to the car*

Rachel: *follow Mochi* what is that?!

*A shadow formed and a familiar face appeared*

Mafia L: remember, me?

Hannah: you! What else do you want?!

Mafia L: welcome to the dead end! Night night!

Jenny: what the-

Hey guys, I have both good and bad news here, sorry for not uploading anything lately, I've been busy a lot since I'm about to become more mature in my life now. Bad news is that this story will about to end soon, I'm afraid it couldn't make it to chapter 43 even though I still have a bunch of ideas but don't have time to continue. Good news is that Yukimi's new account will continue this story for me and I'll start a new story which is way better than this! Thank you for reading my story, see you guys in the next chapter!