Chapter 32: I got my team

Mafia L: well well well, looks who finally show up

Me: I'm not going to let you win this fight

Mafia L: Amazing, get her!

Those creepy hands get to me, I ran away from them but this time I'm not going to hide. Instead, I do like what the character do in the movie, I ran up and down, right and left until the hands all get tight together.
"Easy win!" I thought.

Mafia L: that was interesting, how about you and me have a battle?

Me: huh?

That tall man appear down, standing right in front of me...

Mafia L: I see, you're pretty strong so why don't we just have a battle together?

Me: I-

Suddenly, I remember the whistle in my hand so I take to blow it up. Unluckily, he noticed and he takes it before it could reach my mouth.

Mafia L: what's this?

Me: give it back!

He's so tall! He hand up the whistle as high as he can and my jump was so useless, I can't reach to it no matter how hard I try.

Mafia L: what's wrong? Can't reach to it?

He laughs, that makes me so angry. I feel like my blood is boiling so I kick his legs as hard as I can, I can't believe that my kick is so hard because he bend down in pain. That's why you shouldn't mess with someone when they angry, especially a girl.
The whistle fall out of his hand, I catched it as fast as I can before something would happen. Unfortunately, Mafia L grabs my leg and makes me fall.

Mafia L: no, you're not going to get it!

I kicked back at him in the face and quickly run to grab the whistle. As when I just get the whistle in hand, I feel like something not right. I turned around, Mafia L has disappeared and a hand grabs my neck around. I only have a small breath but not going to die yet. I prayed before something bad would happen next to me and I'm so scared.

Mafia L: now what will you do when you can't blow the whistle now, huh?

People keep calling me smart but I don't know if that's true, I guess I'll just try this skill.

Me: *bite his hand*

Mafia L: AAAH- WHAT THE-

He screamed in pain, I didn't know the bite would hurt him or it because he's too weak. I got the chance, I blow the whistle up as strong as I can. The whistle make a loud sound that it give me a feeling that it blow through the universe. But why everything is so quiet after I blow it, I try to blow it again but being kicked. Mafia L kick me over and kick the whistle far away from me. Now I'm definitely in real danger...

Mafia L: that is enough, time for you to go with your friends

Me: what did you do to them?!

Mafia L: Oh nothing, they're still safe, but not so long when you join with them.

Me: No! Let them go! I'm sick of you messing around!

Mafia L: why? It's true that I'm having fun to messed up the whole thing so why I have to stop?

???: that's my best friend you're messing with

That's a similar voice, I try to get my head turn around and I was so surprised. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not but they're all here...

 I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not but they're all here

So they did heard the whistle...

Me: Linnie!

Linnie: first it's us and now it's her, guess that you will not have a second chance to get peace.

Stacey: this is for kidnap me and Linnie!

She said in an angry voice as she blows up a fire ball from her hand toward to Mafia L.

Stacey: and this is for destroy our world!

Another fire ball blow up to him, that's make me finally flee. I run to somewhere that I think I could find my friends. Someone follow me...

???: need a hand?

I looked back, I saw Jenna, she still looking fine with the brown glasses and her black earrings, her purple eyes are pretty shine but not much like Lisa, who has bright-green hypnotized eyes.

Me: yes, do you know where they are?

Jenna: of course not but I can help you with it

Me: Yes, thanks!

Jenna: your welcome

We follow to a strange dark brown path that lead to a bunch of doors, they looks like one of my nightmare...

Jenna: I know this is hard but let's try, ok?

Me: sure!

We walk to the last door because Jenna said that last door will always be the result. We walk to it and I saw a puzzle on it. Oh how much I hate solving puzzle!

Me: Math? Again?!

Jenna: Deal with it, you have to solve it or your friends will not be saved.

Me: can you help me?

Jenna: of course but I actually follow Science path more than Math.

Me: Science does have Math!

Jenna: but not much! If you need someone who solve genius Math then the only person we know is Lisa!

Lisa: did somebody just call me?

We turned around just to see Linnie and Lisa standing there...

Me: how did you found us?

Linnie: you forgot that I can "sense" things easily?

Me: Ah yes, I forgot!

Lisa: so what's the matter?

Jenna: Math problem

Lisa: Oh I can help you, let me see

We look up at the Math puzzle, it write...
1 + 4 = 5
2 + 5 = 12
3 + 6 = 21
8 + 11 = ?

Lisa: woah, this pretty complicated

Jenna: I know right

Me: Lisa, do you know how to solve this?

Lisa: yes, give me a minute

Jenna: do we have to go check on the other?

Linnie: don't worry, they're fine, if I can't trust Stacey to do thing properly then Anne can handle things.

Speaking of Anne, she's also one of my imagination friend, she really funny and strong. When she enter a fight, she usually bring a shield to go with her. That's one of the last shield she kept from her father, you can find her wearing a white hat on her head.

Lisa: Alright, I got the answer!

Me: what?! Why so fast?

Jenna: Girl I just literally start to solve the second one and you got the answer!

Lisa: Math is easy, you just need to remember the formula.

Linnie: so what's the answer?

Lisa: 96

Jenna and me: why?

Lisa: because I use the formula a + b = 5 and 5 + c + d = 12

Jenna: so you take the first answer, is 5, add with 2 and 5 and you got 12

Lisa: yup!

Me: then you take 12 to add 3 and 6?

Lisa: Yes!

Linnie: and you use the formula to add thing up until you get the last answer

Lisa: exactly, you got my idea!

*The door slowly open*

Me: Oh my gosh it work!

Jenna: Hooray!

Lisa: hehe!

Me: thank you Lisa!

Lisa: your welcome, Nina.

Linnie: now go get your friends.