Chapter 3: Mochi

Mochi is my online friend, I haven't see her in real life but I just seen her in photo she show me on chat, but it would be annoyed to her if I show you her pic. Mochi is not her real name, it just her nickname I see on YouTube, this is her channel: (subcrise for her because her video is very great)

 Mochi is not her real name, it just her nickname I see on YouTube, this is her channel: (subcrise for her because her video is very great)

Mochi younger than me 2 years old and she lives in down town California with her parents, younger sister and younger brother. Actually 50% she is American, because her father is Japanese and her mother is Chinese (Oml my ship in countryhumans is real :3). The other 50% is because she lives in America so I call her American girl for that reason.

So the reason why I introduce Mochi to you guys because she is a special girl that I ever meet and she is my fourth foreign friend. It's hard to says she is Japanese or Chinese so I use to call her Chipansese girl .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk why :))

Have to say that Mochi is a fantastic artist because her drawing are a lot better than me QwQ 

Mochi really loves Japan 🇯🇵

Ok let get back to the story:

Jenny: Are you sure this is ok? Will this adventure safe?

Me: 100% *unlock the magic door*

Jenny: Where are we going?

Me: We will get Mochi first, in down town California

Then me and Jenny get inside and we find ourselves in a dry place (I don't know how to describe California)

Jenny: Great, how do we find her now?

Me: Don't worry I got this

I use a technology to find her house, this is the technology I found in my closet but it didn't belong to somebody in my family.

Me: Here it is *pointing to a house*

Jenny: Then let's go get her

Me: *knock on the door*

A girl with black short hair open the door, she kinda surprise when she sees us and then she asks

???: Who are you?

Me: Hey Mochi, it's me, your online friend, do you know me?

Mochi: is that really you?

Me: Yes *showing her the chat*

Mochi: Oh it's you!

Me: yes, I'm Nina but you can call me Ni, this is my friend, Jenny

Jenny: Hello

Mochi: Hello, come in come in.

Mochi invite us to come inside her house, we get inside, her house is very beautiful but I didn't saw her parents.

Me: Uhh Mochi, where is your parents?

Mochi: Oh, this morning I wake up, they have gone, they left me some money and a note write "We be back soon" on the table.

Jenny: Nina and my family also, I have no idea where are they, what are they up to?

Me: Ya but this is the time that the adventure begin

Mochi: What adventure?

Jenny: Nina is start a crazy adventure and she want to invite you to come.

Me: Ya, wanna join?

Mochi: Oh I love to, I don't want to be leave alone in the house whole day.

Me: Great let's go get my two friends and then we go.

Mochi: wait, I have to get some paper and my pencil case, I want to draw while the adventure.

Jenny & me: Ok

Later...

Mochi: Done

Me: Lets go!