"Next time, you might want to choose your opponent a little more carefully. That students is what you need to take note of, NEVER underestimate your opponent, whether if they're scrawnier, or smaller," said Glynda. The bell rang and students walk out.

On the way out Y/N got looks from other students, he knew this was going to happen if he had shown them his ability, that's why he didn't reveal his claws, he wouldn't want to know what would happen.

As the students leave, Emerald went to Mercury who was still knocked out. "Hey, you're faking it, right?" Emerald asked the still KO-d Mercury. "Oh, you're actually knocked out, wow. He was kinda hot," Emerald laughed.

Team RWBY caught up with Y/N. "Nice Job back there," said Yang patting Y/N's back. "You gotta do what'cha gotta do," said Y/N as he touches his forearm.

"Why didn't you take out your claws back there?" Weiss asked. "Too dangerous, I could've killed him," said Y/N getting a nod from her.

"Blake, you've been reading that book for a long time, I know you're well.. you but still," said Y/N. "W-What? O-Oh, I'm just studying for the exam," said Blake. "The exam which'll take place 2 months from now?" Y/N asked. "Sure," Blake replies.

Y/N could tell that she lied, by the sound of her voice's octave changing and the smell you release when you're lying.

"Sooo.. I heard that there was a dance coming, who're you going with Y/N?" Yang asks. "No one really," said Y/N. "Well, maybe you and I coul-" Yang was interrupted by Weiss who shut her mouth.

"We agreed!" Whisper-shouted Weiss. "Agreed what?" Y/N asks. "H-Huh? O-Oh! N-Nothing! Not a s-single t-thing!" Weiss stuttered. Y/N snatches Ruby.

"Woah!" Said Ruby as Y/N slings his arm around him, the two walked together and Ruby blushes. "Y-Y/N, wh-what are yo-you doing?" Ruby asks as she looks up at Y/N. "Holding you close," as Y/N smiles, Ruby's heart skipped a beat and the girls behind him; well, let's just say they weren't very happy.

"Ruby stole him!" Said Yang as she and Weiss watches Y/N and Ruby walk together. "Urgh! That dunce!" Said Weiss, Yang and Weiss look at each other and the both of them instantly looked at opposite ways.

Meanwhile with Y/N and Ruby

Y/N looks behind him and sees that the girls had already walked away. Ruby was enjoying the feel of Y/N's buff arm wrapping along her shoulder, it was heavy but she liked it. Y/N takes his arm off of her and walked with her normally. Ruby pouts.

"Hey, Y/N?" Ruby asks. Y/N hummed a what. "How did you get your claws?" Ruby asks. "Honestly, I don't know and I don't want to," said Y/N.

"Why don't you want to?" Ruby asks. "I think I'm not gonna like where it came from," said Y/N, the two walk with silence for a few seconds before Ruby strikes up a conversation.

"I've been wanting to ask you a question," Ruby said. "Go shoot," said Y/N. "Well, what are you?" Y/N raised a brow at Ruby and she immediately corrects herself. "I-I-I mean- are you a F-Faunus a Hum-Human?" Ruby corrects.

"Well, I don't remember.. but Ozpin does," said Y/N. "Ozpin? Why would he know?" Ruby asks. "Let's not talk about that here. Come with me," said Y/N as he drags Ruby. "What? Oh- okay!" Said Ruby.

The two got into a quiet space and looked around their surroundings, making sure no one is nearby.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Ruby asked him. "Ozpin.. Ozpin told me that there were these.. I don't know; ancient ancestors, and they used magic and then they died and that magic became aura and semblance and blah blah blah," said Y/N as he and Ruby find a spot to sit.