chapter 9

Area.

Jimin and I began to search for anything that could help us with finding Lia.

I couldn't focus on anything because I had too many things on my mind and Lia not being found anywhere made it even worst.

If Lia was with him then I must know how to stop it and save them before something bad could happen.

It pisses me off because there wasn't a way to bring him back. Not even the book will do and it doesn't even make sense!.

"To save Omelas you must bear the truth but if not, you must walk away" I mumble under my breath but that isn't one of my solutions.

I want to walk away with both of them and the students.

I wanted to save Taehyung so I'll do anything to get them back.

I suddenly look at Jimin with a question running in my head.

"Can I ask you something?"I said making him look at me.

"Depends," he said to make me smile slightly "your questions are far away from normal ones"

"Taehyung, "I said making him uneasy "who was he?"

I stared at him as he looked at his hands and smiled.

"My best friend. He was innocent of the world, he was pure and curious about everything he saw. He and his two other brothers befriended me at my lowest but since Taehyung and I were the same age we understood each other more" he said.

Silence for the bad part that was about to come.

"I noticed something that no one else seems to notice. When his father took his sister away, Taehyung wasn't himself anymore. I was there when he broke down and it was as bad as I thought it would be that he even asked me if I was still his friend. Since that day I never left Taehyung's side but he still felt a loss only a brother could feel"

He looked at me.

"I guess the reason he saved me was that I was there for him, but I couldn't help to think that...he decided to pull me out because the pain he was feeling isn't comparable to anything else, it's like he thought he deserves this and no one would care...it hurts me every time because I want to get him out but I don't know how"

"What about the others"I asked.

"They were the ones we could count on. They were always there for us so each time we spent together was precious to us since we all saw that our bond was stronger than any friendship we had, we decided to stick together through thick and thin" he said and smiled painfully "but I guess in the end it was a lie, words are just words and we could never depend on it"

My heart broke at his words as I managed to relate to his feelings.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and glanced at my bracelet.

"It's ok," he said "If I didn't tell you then you'll search for a different way to find out"

"I may be a journalist but I would never- I guess you're right," I said making him laugh slightly.

"Jimin-ah!"

We both froze and frowned at each other.

"Did you hear-"

"Jimin-ah!"

Jimin stood up and moved to the window.

"No way," he said unbelievable.

I look over his shoulders and the same boys I saw before but older.

"Wow," I said "I guess the bond is stronger-"

"I can't believe this," he said unbelievable as I froze.

They remembered but the book says-...no.

This can't be true.