chapter 8

Area
I started to walk toward him but he didn't notice me since he was dozing off.

"Jimin?"I said as he looks at me with a frown.

"What are you doing here?" he sat straight up as I sat next to him.

"Well I was looking for you but I bumped into kiss- I mean Miss Darius, "I said as I was confused at myself, "she told me a...story"

He sighed "she's just an old lady Area, you can't possibly believe her words?"

"I believe her because her words go well with mine" I smiled "and I wanted to see if it goes well with yours"

He gave me a look "you asked me this before and I told you no, my answer will not change"

He was about to walk away until I grabbed his hands.

"Jimin, my friend might be in danger. She started hearing voices and seeing these visions" I said as I let his hands go "she's missing Jimin so I'm asking you to tell me what I can do, tell me how I can save her, tell me how I can stop this"

"You can't stop this" he hissed "nobody can Area, it was all just a big lie, everything!....like I said before you could know the truth-"

"No Jimin," I said.

" YOU would walk away from Omelas just like the ones who walked away before," he said.

"I'm nothing like them," I said "I came with a purpose and until I find my answers- my friend, I'm not leaving. I'm not walking away-"

"You're just saying these things!! Once you know you will be gone!! Without hesitation Area!! you'll forget about your friends!! You will forget about everything!!" he yelled As he shook my shoulders "because you're too soft, you're too scared....and you're too weak"

"How can you be so sure when you don't even know me?! How can you be so sure-"

"You want to know?" he asked as he grabbed my hands "then let's go because I'm tired of you acting strong when you're not"

~~
We went outside of the hotel as he brought me somewhere I didn't know of.

"What is this?"I asked as he brought me in front of a tree.

"You wanted to know the dark side," he said as his gaze never left it "then I guess you have to know the truth. Take an apple. Take a bite."

I walked towards the tree and stepped on my toes as I picked the apple that was closed by.

It had a bloodred color I wiped it clean with my shirt and looked at it. I could almost see my reflection on it.

Take a bite.

I brought it slowly to my mouth and the moment I sunk my teeth into it, I was brought somewhere.

I stood in a dark place as a bright light shined only on me from above. I kept turning around and saw nothing. I was surrounded by darkness.

"Jimin?"I panted "Jimin where are you?"

Something popped up making me yelp as the ground began to shake beneath me as I almost fell to my knees.

A scene was shown, like a TV high up on the wall.

"A boy is standing beneath the tree... guys," a boy said as the others six turned around.

"You guys are scaring the little kid-Yoongi put down the baseball bat," a broad-shouldered boy said as he walks forward."Hey little kid, what are you doing out here so late?"