~Kwon Kim (Actor)

!!WARNING!!

This chapter includes abuse(?) if you're sensitive don't read..!

~Nightmare/Abuse(?)

~Nightmare/Abuse(?)

I opened my eyes and I found myself in a dark room. I couldn't see anything, I was breathing hard. I tried to calm down but I couldn't. Suddenly someone switched the lights on and I saw a figure standing in front of me wearing a mask. It was a tall man. He took his mask off but I didn't know who is he. He started walking around me holding a knife. I was shaking so bad..

'No need to be scared' he said
'Why am I here?' You asked in shaky voice
'Just because'
'W-what?!'
'I was bored and I wanted to have some fun with a girl like you. Is that bad?' He asked you but stayed silent instead.

Suddenly he cut your cheek and you whined in pain. He was satisfied by your suffer.

'What do you want?' You asked terrified
'I told you I was bored' he answered
'Now its time for me to play' he added and with that he knocked the fuck out of you

He started from your hands cutting them slowly, slowly and after going down to your tighs cutting them too. From your tighs he went up to your shoulders cutting them in circle. He was cutting you in repeat everytime he saw blood. Blood was dripping, the floor was covered in blood. You woke up from the pain and when you saw blood everywhere you started panicking. Then he grabbed a scissor and started cutting your hair aggressively. You were screaming but he was just laughing.

Suddenly you heard a voice calling your name but you couldn't figure it out where it came from...

'Wake up, wake up' Keonwoo tried to wake you up.
Suddenly you sat on the bed and started panting really bad, you thought you had blood on you but it was your sweat then you checked if your hair was short but no..
'K-keonwoo'
'What kind of nightmare you saw?'
'Somebody repeatedly was c-cutting me' you said as you tried to catch your breath.

He suddenly lift you up and brought you to the bathroom washing your face with cold water and then brought you back to your bedroom, then he gaved you some cold water.

You still couldn't take this scene out of your head..

'Did you see his face?' Keonwoo asked you
'I saw it but the person wasn't familiar to me' you answered
'Okay now don't think anything and try to sleep' he said as he hugged you clossing the space between you and kissed your forehead. Then he started playing with your hair.

You hugged him back tightly and closed your eyes trying not to remember the nightmare you just had..

He wasn't sleeping till you fell asleep first and when you did he felt asleep too..

Kwon kim aka Keonwoo too. This actor is killing me i swear....ALSO I KNOW ITS SHORT