~Myunghwan (Mokyo)

~Fear/Abuse(?) (a long ass chapter. Im serious it's about 3900+words so make something for urself to eat)
----------
WARNING: Mokyo is not this type of guy that you're gonna read rn. He himself is a soft ball like djshhssh don't get me started.
----------

Another tiring day at your college

Another tiring day at your college. Who knew that somebody could get bullied at the college? I mean you're already a grown ass human why would you bully someone? Aren't you old enough to mind your own business?
Who could knew that the person getting bullied would be you. Sucks isn't it?
There's that one guy in your class, covered in tattoos from head to toe, his vibe giving you the drug addict guy but to your surprise, my guy haven't done drugs, he just smokes.
Why would he choose you out of all? Why in general he would bully someone? Aren't you old enough? Or your family hated you?

The bell rang (or rung idk anymore) all your classmates left the class, the only person left in the class was you. As you were about to start eating your food Myunghwan entered the class..
Oh fuck my life.. The class was so silent before, now it's gonna get fucked up.. You thought to yourself.

Suddenly a big thud was heard, you knew it was Myunghwan trying to get your attention so you tried to ignore him as much as you could.
'Yah!' He shouted making you flinch, he was facing your back from the end of the class, of course pff all the bad boys sit at the end of the class pffff (bad boys my ass).
'So we deaf now?' He added, you could hear him chuckle, slowly you could hear his footsteps approaching you, you tried so hard to gulp, you started sweating and you hated it.

'Why are you so silent?' He said now standing in front of you, he put gently his hands on top of your desk, looking down at you. His messy curly hair covering his eyes, you could feel the smell of cigarettes coming from him, disgusting. He was wearing all black as always, you on the other hand was wearing a grey oversized hoody with black jeans and your hair in a low ponytail. His gaze was intense.

'Are you planing to be mute for life?' He said coming one to one with your sitting height, you could see him smirking a little. Finally you opened your mouth.

'What do you want?' words came out of your mouth
'Ohhhh woahhhh, so you can speaak, damn' he said between chuckles
'You know, your voice is kinda sweet....' He said and paused, he looked at you and saw you weren't looking at him, you were looking down on the floor, he slowly grabbed your chin making you face him and decided to continue what he was about to say.

'But it's very annoying to me' he finished his sentence and violently let go of your chin making you face the other side of the class, you tried so hard not to sob.

'Ah, so annoying, your face is so annoying' he said and sighted walking away from you. You couldn't take this shit anymore. It was tiring, bitch didn't even let you have your lunch(bruh i would slap them).