~Han Jihyun(Actress)

!!!WARNING!!! This chapter is GirlxGirl (short story long Jihyun x girl readers)

~Bad Bitch(or else bully)/Tease smut

'LISTEN!' she slammed you on the wall between her hands trapping you

'Keep that attitude to yourself sweetie or I won't go easy on you' Jihyun added, looking down at your lips and then back to your eyes making eye contact. You saw every move she made and your inside started getting hotter.

You were inside a small dark room with no windows where the school cleaners keep their things inside(broom etc)she pulled you to this small room, locking the door, having you trapped between her hands, she was 10 inches taller than you, looking down at you as she was angry at you for imitating and talking back to her.

Actually it's not your fault she was the one who was doing all the shit to you, playing pranks on you and stupid dumb shit but, when today you've had enough of her stupid pranks, you talked back.

'What are you gonna do?' You asked with an ironic voice, analyzing her whole face, her eyes moving (or shaking idk) looking disappointed (?) at you.

'I think that mouth of yours needs to be teached some manners. Hmm?' She said smirking
'And what you gonna do about it? You didn't tell me yet' you scoffed.

Slowly her face were just inches away from you, you thought she was just playing around with you for once again so you didn't do anything, lips almost touching, feeling the breathing of each others. She smirked looking at your lips for once again and back into your eyes.

'Do it, I dare you' you said teasing her, her eyes widened hearing what you said. Her mind travelling god knows where and feeling very excited.

Her lips finally found the way to your lips. You gave in and kissed her back. Slowly her hand was on your cheek, kissing you aggressive (not that aggressive aggressive). Her hand slowly found the way to your pussy, touching it, you stopped kissing her and leaned your head back touching the wall and moaned, she went down to your jaw kissing it and sucking on it slowly down to your neck leaving you purple-red marks making you moan more.

'J-Jihyun' you tried to say between you moans
'Talk properly babygirl' she said making your eyes wide, you could feel yourself heating up.
'What is it?' She whispered in your ear giving you tingles
'We need to s-stop this' you tried to say
'This what?' She asked with a smirk, knowing that she had you under her control
'You know g-god damn well what' you said once again trying not to moan
'No I don't' and for once again she grabbed your chin slowly making you face her and started kissing you slowly this time.

As you were making out, almost making out someone knocked on the door. It was the school cleaner.

'Why the door is closed again? Where the heck are the keys jesus christ' the school cleaner said to herself trying to find the keys to unlock the door, meanwhile you're trying not to make any noise as Jihyun were teasing you by playing with your pussy.
'J-Jihyun not h-here' you said trying not to moan. She stopped what she was doing and both of you looked at each other, you could see her eyes were burning.
'Okay, I'll deal with you after school' she said and opened the door leaving you behind.

'It's gonna be a long day' you said to yourself and left the room going to the class you had together..

HI HO- GUYS THIS IS MY 2ND TIME WRITING GIRL X GIRL LOL I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T FLOP.. Btw srr its a short chapter