~Namjoon (RM/BTS)

~Classmate/Smut Aprylzgarden47

You were studying for your upcoming test that was tomorrow and of course because you're lazy ass you always study the last day (raise your hand if you're lazy ass cause same) you were so concentrated that you almost received a heart attack by a message, but when you saw from who it was you almost had a second heart attack. It was from Namjoon, he asked you if he can join you. You agreed sending him your address. A few minutes someone knocked on your door, you stood up going towards the main door, opening it revealing a dashing Namjoon..

'Oh, hey' he said and smiled at you, your heart almost melted
'Hey' you said and both of you went to your living room

Both of you started reading, him helping you out with the problems you had and finally understanding the problems.. After some time you decided to take a break, you went to the kitchen to grab something sweet to eat and went back to the living room

As you put down the sweets on the table, Namjoon grabbed you from your waist and made you sit on his lap, his hands still on your waist

'What's wrong?' You said facing him trying not to blush
'You'
'Huh-' you were cut off by a peck
'You is wrong' he added
'What even in the world-' you were cut off again by his lips, but this time it wasn't a peck, it was a long soft kiss turning into a rough one..

Him hovering you, leaving you purple marks all over your jaw and neck, biting it too. You were trying not to moan but your mouth didn't obey you, your hands around his neck, he loved the view under him, you could feel his smirk on your neck..

'Do you realize how hard I tried to control myself in school...? We are even at the same class.. Just imagine how hard was it for me babygirl' he said with his deep voice leaving you goosebumps. He looked down at you, admiring your face, inches away from your lips, he kissed you again..

Slowly undressing eachother, he started kissing your breasts as you tried not to moan for once again, one of his hands traveled to your womanhood teasing you

'Namjoon' you whispered
'Yes babygirl?' He whispered back to your ear

Suddenly he started fingering you and kissing you at the same time not letting you moan, you were in too much pleasure that you couldn't take it anymore, you wanted him..

'Namjoon..~' you said between the kiss, he knew what you wanted, and he did it, slowly entering his manhood in you letting you to adjust him, after seconds you made a sign that he can move, he started thrusting you deeply, hearing his deep moans made you even horny, you scratched his back because of the pain and pleasure he was giving you, he started going faster and hitting your spot, soon both of you were near your climax. After few more thrusts he pulled out and both of you reached your high, he collapsed next to you both of you trying to catch your breath...

'Damn' you said
'I wasn't expecting this kind of thing with you, I even never imagined this shit' you said and he chuckled with that...

Both of you then went to shower and he stayed at your place for the night, not knowing what else will come 😏

Jxdjdjrbrjdjdbejdbrj 2nd update for today wtf is going on djdbrjebdjeu anyways I hope you guys aren't disappointed or smth bc i am and im trying so hard to write smut here djebdjebdj