Chapter 19: Reprise

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Taking out her phone to check the time, Y/N shrugs. "I don't know how to tell them this but... they don't have time to go for a jog anymore."

Ginjima sighs again, opening his mouth to try telling them off, but he gets interrupted.

"What's goin' on here?"

Everyone freezes in place as Kita's voice cuts in, Y/N and Ginjima warily glance at him as they slowly back away, letting him have a clear view of the twins as they point at them. The twins sweat under his cold gaze and frantically glance at each other, robotically standing up straight after a few moments.

"Kita-san..." Atsumu starts sheepishly. "I was just returnin' 'Samu's shorts..."

Osamu nods as he avoids eye contact, not wanting to get involved.

"Is that so? Then why are you still holdin' them?"

"O-oh, right." Atsumu stutters, flinging the shorts into Osamu's face. It takes all of Osamu's will power to stop himself from strangling Atsumu right then and there, but he knows he shouldn't murder in front of Kita.

Kita pointedly looks at Osamu, his cold and judgemental gaze making him anxious.

"...Thanks 'Tsumu..." He mutters, inwardly groaning as he shoots a glare at Y/N, she smirks in amusement.

Kita turns to Y/N, instantly wiping the smirk off her face as she maintains a neutral expression. "Why isn't Suna awake yet?"

"I was gonna wake him up, but when I came in the twins were..." The twins frantically gesture for her to shut up, Atsumu shaking his head vigorously as he makes pleading motions. "...They were returnin' each other's clothes... I'm gonna wake him up now though."

"I see. Please do so quickly, we don't want to be late."

"Yes, Kita-senpai."

"And Miya Atsumu scores another service ace! Winning the game with Shiobara Tech in straight sets! Inarizaki advances to the Quarterfinals!"

"It seems like Inarizaki's one of the favourites to win this Interhigh, this is their third consecutive attendance, and they won third place at both the previous Interhigh and Spring High!"

"That's right! Not to mention, their second year Setter 'Miya Atsumu' has certainly caught many eyes, having been invited to the All-Japan Youth Training Camp last year. He is certainly in the running for the Best High School Setter Award."

"Not to mention the Best High School Server Award! He's been consistently racking up service ace after service ace! The other schools should look out for Miya Atsumu!"

"Seems like you're as popular as always." Y/N exclaims, observing his carefree smile. "You seem happy."

"Of course I am, N/N~" Atsumu chuckles, picking up his bag as they start heading out. "It's nice when your hard work starts gettin' recognition."

"Yeah that's great and all." Suna cuts in, squeezing in between the two of them as he drags his feet, slouching tiredly. "But honestly, I don't really care right now. I'm just suffering."

"And how's that any different from normal?" Osamu mutters, rolling his eyes.

"It's different because I'm already suffering, and I'm just going to keep suffering even more throughout the day." Suna groans, shoving his bags into Atsumu's arms as he sighs, glaring at the floor. "It's Day 3 Hell."