We All Fall Down

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I mean I'm going to be playing Lydia, Alex and I got so much closer and his whole show was one of the most impressive and cutest things I've ever seen.

But today. I'm not looking forward to today. I have to talk to Tash, which is really not going to be a pleasant conversation, but it has to happen. It's only going to be the two of us because Ali has work and I think it's for the best, but I also really don't wanna be alone with Natasha at the moment.

It's not like I can just tell Natasha that I don't like Alex and move on because I can't lie for shit and she's still my friend and once this all blows over I still want her by my side. I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say to her. I mean I can't just say "Oh yeah, so Tash but I actually like him so deal with it", if she genuinely likes him for him I can't do much about it, as much as I want to.

Well anyways here goes nothing:

Now we wait. I started scrolling through Netflix but I don't really feel like watching anything, I mean I could try to find Alex's Instagram? Okay so he either doesn't have it or he's not using his name. I decided to get some food and then I'd resume my stalking. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, but before I got the chance to take a bite there was a knock at the door, oh boy here we go.

I opened the door to reveal the person if been dreading seeing, "Hey, you wanna come-" I was interrupted by Natasha walking through my door and barging past me "in?". "Yeah, hey, so what u wanna watch?" She asked looking for the remote. "Actually Tash, I wanted to talk to you about Alex," I said with caution. "Uh okay? Well, I mean considering you guys are so close you could probs set us up. I mean it's obvious we have chemistry-" why is she being so obnoxious? "-just need a way for us to hang that's all. So what's the plan?" Natasha looked at me expectantly. "Okay, the thing is Alex and I are close and I'm not sure if he likes you like that, I'm sor-" "Don't be dumb, we just haven't had the time to discuss what's going on with us, that's all" she interrupted. Oh boy, this is not going the way I'd planned. What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Should I just tell her I like him? I mean I thought it was obvious, but apparently not. I guess it's damned if I do, damned if I don't "Natasha, I like him okay? Like as more than you should like a friend"

"What? YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE EXISTED THIS TIME LAST WEEK," she half-yelled "HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED UNTIL HE WALKED INTO STARBUCKS" I argued back "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT LITERALLY THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! NOW I KNOW WHY MATHEW HIT YOU!! YOU WERE PROBABLY FUCKING HIS BROTHER!! YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL WHORE!!" She screamed in my face "Get out" I whispered "IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING YOU'RE BEING BITCH AND NEED TO APOLOGISE"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NATASHA" I yelled and ran to my room and closed the door.

Only when I heard the front door be slammed close and I was confident she was gone I collapsed onto my bed and burst into tears. I don't even know how to explain what just happened. I thought we'd talk about it and come up with some kind of resolve, but instead, I'd just lost one of the people I'd known and loved the longest.

You know what? Why am I crying over this? I should be celebrating, she was toxic and bitchy as hell. With my newfound outlook on life, I got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of tequila and Bacardi, and poured some shots. Yes, this was going to be a good night.

I was up to my ninth shot of Bacardi when I decided I wanted to add more people to the party so I sent Ali a text asking when she'd be home, but she didn't answer. Well, that's fine. I'm fine. I'll just take it to the street then.

I stumbled out onto the sidewalk, with my bottles in hand "Hey EvErYbOdY backSTREets bAcK! I'm jUsT kIDDING it's only meeeeeeeeee" I sprawled myself out on the side of the road. It's pretty dark out I should get a disco ball. I saw the headlights of a car coming down the road. Maybe they want to join my sad party of one, I got up stumbling to the middle of the road "Heyyyyyyyyyy dudeeeee or laDYYYYYY, we SHOUld PaRTYYYYY"

The car slowed down and the driver was quite clearly visibly confused by what was unfolding in front of them. The driver parked their car on the side of the road and got out and started to walk towards me "Krystal, what the hell? Bubs, let's go inside okay?" It was Alex, ah shit now he's gonna wanna know what happened. Ah well, not my problem "I don't want to go inside I-I'm quite happy here, besides the p-party is here" I managed out while venturing to the street, hiccuping halfway through my drunken sentence. "Well how about the party relocates inside" he tried to convince "Fineeeeee, these people out here and boring" I pointed towards the gnome kicking it. The gnome proceeded to shatter all over the lawn.

"Shit, sorry George" I muttered out as Alex put an arm around my waist placed my arm around his neck "I'm sure George understands" Alex laughed directing us up the stairs and opening the door. "Can you drink with meeeeeee" I asked trying to make my face contort into a cute expression. Figures from the look I got from Alex it most definitely did not work "I'm not drinking with you, at least one of us needs to be sober at the moment, so you gonna tell my why we're throwing a pity party?"

"Nup"

"Come on just talk to me" he pleaded sitting us down on the couch.

"It's about you a-and I can't tal-k to you about youuu" I mumbled in his ear

"Sure you can, have I don't something wrong?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "No y-you're perfectttt, that's the problemmmm"

"Bubs, I don't think I'm following"

"Well I reallyyyyy like you, but so does Natasha-a and she yelled-d me about, but y-you'll probably cho-ose her oveerr me because she's. ReAlly PReTTyyyy and cool" I blurted out starting to cry. "Oh bubs, I thought it was pretty obvious I liked you and I definitely don't like Natasha, not in the way that I like you. Although she's starting to make me like her less considering the state she's got you in" he stated with a sweet smile.

He brushed the hair off my face and grabbed a tissue from the box already on the couch. "Come on let's get you cleaned up," he said wiping my tears and get rid of the streaks of mascara that were streaming down my face. I picked my bottle up from beside me and went to take another swig, "And I think that enough of that" Alex laughed taking my bottles from me. Well, that was rude maybe I didn't want to be sober. "Alright, time to go to bed"

"Nooooo, it's not even my bedtimeeeee"

"Oh, I think it is" Alex picked me up bridal style and took my room.

A/N:
Hey guys,
So firstly I would just like to give a huge shout out to BigTiddy_GothGf many of you have probably already read their books but if you haven't, please check them out they're amazing and inspired me to write this. Also, thank you for reading this far in, I'm shocked that anyone has actually read this and it means the world. Finally, stay safe in these trying times and check on your loved ones, they may not be handling this as easy as they appear to be

- Coco xx

Milestone: 80 reads
08/05/2020