Storm

Anya couldn't sleep that night. The ship was rocking to and fro, the waves beating down on all sides. Suddenly, her dad's seasickness problem became much more understandable.

"You alright, Grimlocke?" Anya asked weakly.

"Somewhat sick but otherwise okay," came a somewhat noticeably tired reply.

Anya yelped as thunder suddenly boomed overhead. The howling of the wind and the brutal patter of rain beating down on Kraken's walls became so much more noticeable all of a sudden. The door to their room was kicked open, Alex showing up and bellowing, "Everyone on deck!"

"Hoist the sails," Ray ordered them. "We have to get the ship stable."

"Oh come on. And the weather was so nice earlier too!"

"Wonderland's weather patterns are also quite𑁋"

"I don't need to hear it!!"

"This storm is a tough one," Ray said. "I have never seen waves so big. We might not make it out."

"You're kidding, right?" Anya sweatdropped.

"Listen closely," Ray said. The conviction in his grey eyes was steely and steadfast. "The Mad Hatter and the March Hare are mysterious beings; even for Wonderland. Not much is known about them. I have been to many different areas of Wonderland and in that time, all I have heard about the Mad Hatter and the March Hare are rumors and myths. There is one thing, however, that I know is true: the Mad Hatter and the March Hare live in a tea shop in the Sizable Woods. I hope this proves useful on your quest to get to your homeland, Anya Haroldsman."

"Thanks, but why tell us this now!?" Anya yelled.

"Tilt the sails!" Ray yelled back, ducking into the lower levels of the ship.

He came back seconds later with their bags, thrusting them into their owner's hands. Anya hastily secured her backpack to her shoulders when Ray grabbed her collar. He dragged them to the edge of the ship, violently heaving them over in a feat of strength Anya didn't think he was capable of doing.

Anya's hand found Raven's slender fingers and gripped his wrist for dear life. He pulled her closer to him and she buried her head in his chest, shutting her eyes tight.

Their screams of terror were drowned out by the crashing waves and howling wind as they fell to their imminent death by sea.

"Please, save our world."