Chapter VI

You'd think that in the middle of a pandemic when I have nothing to do that I'd actually update for once. Apparently not as I have just been depressed and reading fanfics instead of writing them 😂

"They would hurt me every day for what felt like at least fifty years, but i lost count. They said it would only stop if I hurt others. I couldn't."

We were sat in a small diner where Castiel had ordered me some food and water. It wasn't until I drank that first sip that I noticed how thirsty I was. The thought that Castiel was lying and tricking me still sat in the back of my mind, taunting me, but if those demons are real, why can't angels?

"Once they realized that I wouldn't comply with physical torture, like knives and shit," I continued after taking a bite of the cheeseburger in front of me, "they started with psychological torture. They showed me people that I recognized and made them hurt me, they played tricks on me, and I knew that it shouldn't matter to me, but, it did."

"Who were the people that you recognized?" Castiel asked. I realized early on that the man keeps his voice completely monotonous; it makes him hard to read, hard to figure out what he's feeling or thinking.

"I don't know. I know that I knew them at one point, and i cared about them. But... i don't know."

Castiel's hard glaze didn't leave my face, as if he was trying to tell if I was lying. Apparently he deemed me trustful as he looked down at his folded hands on the table.

Although his facial expression hadn't changed, I knew he was contemplating something in his head. Having a mental argument with himself about what was the right thing to do. Hopefully he had a plan, I mean every one thinks I'm dead, I have no idea who I am or who anybody else is, or where I am, or why he even brought me back.

After a moment of silence he seemed to come to a decision. "Right now the year is 2014; you've been dead for a year. You're in Beacon Hills, California where you grew up."

Only a year? I glanced around, trying to sense any familiarity, but nothing comes to mind. Looking back at Castiel, I wait for him to continue with more information.

"Your name is Stiles. Your mother's name was Claudia, but she passed away from dementia when you were eight. (An I know he was like 10 or something but idk) She raised you with the town's Sheriff, her husband, Noah Stilinski.

"When you started high school, your best friend Scott got bitten by a werewolf, and he became one. Since then you've been solving supernatural cases with him and a group of friends you've made who are also supernatural."

Although everything sounded completely insane, it somehow made sense in my mind. I still can't remember my parents, or this Scott guy, but everything he's saying sounds real. He took a deep breath, seemingly not wanting to tell me something but knowing he has to.

"The reason you died is... because," he hesitated, "you were possessed by an evil spirit called a nogitsune. The nogitsune made you do awful things that you couldn't control. You killed people, and so, when you and your pack defeated the nogitsune, you sacrificed yourself to bring them back."

We both sat silently after he said that. What else was there to say? "Okay," I replied after a while. "I still don't remember though."

"That's okay," he assured. "I didn't expect you to; you're memories will return with time in bits and pieces.

"Until then, I'm going to take you to see your father. His name is Dean Winchester."

An: I feel like that might have been too sudden or something but that's the only way I could think of introducing the Winchester's to the story. Also, I don't wanna deal with the whole Amara fiasco so they're just gonna take like the usual cases that they used to in the earlier seasons (but they do know God and stuff).

This will be a Sterek story (obvi) but I kinda wanna have another ship with Stiles while he still doesn't have his memory yet. So comment here which one I should do. I may or may not use the ones suggested depending on if I like them or not sooooo...