Chapter I

AN: my first video edit above. It's basically a trailer of this story. Pretty bad I'm still proud of it. Took a couple days to find all the clips 😂 hope you like the video and story!

I lay on my bed, just like I have all day. It's been a month since we stopped the nogitsune. A month since Allison and Aiden died. Not to mention all the other innocent people I killed.

I should have been able to stop him sooner. Why do I have to be so weak?

The pack hasn't been the same since, even though they act like nothing's changed—at least in public. Scott's trying to live without his first love; Lydia's trying to live without her best friend; Chris is trying to live without his daughter; Ethan's trying to live without his brother; and I'm trying to live with the guilt.

It's my fault I couldn't control him.

Ever since then, I've been trying to find a way to get them back. It's the supernatural—there has to be a way. So far I've found nothing.

⚫️🔴⚫️🔴

Walking into school the next morning, I opened my locker and grabbed my books for my first classes. I said nothing, even when I passed Scott down the hall, or sat down in front of Issac in class.

Classes continued like normal, and at lunch, I went to the library instead of the cafeteria to do more research. How could it be that in the whole world of Supernatural, there wasn't one thing that could bring them back?

As minutes go by, I get more and more frustrated and tears well up in my eyes. Maybe I can't fix this.

Wait what the hell is this? Crossroads demon? I click on the article and start scrolling down the page.

"A crossroads demon is a sales demon. They make deals—giving you anything you want for your soul. The demon gives you ten years until they send Hell hounds to kill you, rip you to shreds, and send your soul to Hell."

It's worth a shot... I mean, I'll die and go to Hell, but it's not fair that I'm alive and they're not. They deserve to live after what I did to them, to all of them. I scroll farther to find out how to make a deal.

⚫️🔴⚫️🔴

It's late now, almost midnight, and I'm walking towards the center of the crossroad with a small box in my hand and dried tears on my cheeks.

It's almost like I'm not doing this, like it's a dream, but I am—I have to.

I shovel a hole in the center with my hand and bury the box.

I wait for a minute.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Four minutes.

Five minutes.

"What the hell?!" I scream in frustration. "Did I do it right?"

"Oh, honey you did it just fine." I whip around to see a women about the same height as me. She's pale and has pitch black hair, and she's wearing a long black dress. "I just like to see you like this," she chuckles.

"Are you-"

"Yes," she cuts me of, "I'm the crossroads demon. And you are Stiles." She smirks evilly and begins to walk towards me.

"I came because-"

"I know why you're here." What is it with this lady and interrupting? "You've come to bring back all the people who died when you were possessed," she states, finally stoping only a few feet in front of me.

How'd she know that? She must've noticed my confusion as she says, "We keep track of supernatural occurrences, especially this town. It's a beacon for the supernatural." Like I haven't heard that before.

I nervously swallow the lump in my throat. "Can you do it? Bring them all back and give me ten years?"

"Ten years?! You think you deserve ten years? All those souls I have to retrieve... it's going to take a bit of effort." She says it like it's obvious. I start to panic; if she doesn't give me ten years, how long will I have?

"If you bring back every soul, how long can you give me?"

She seems to consider it for a moment, pursing her lips and tapping her cheek in thought. "I'll give you forty-eight hours." Two days?

Two days to see Alison and Aiden again.

Two days to say goodbye to everyone.

Two days to live.

"What do I have to do?"

"Is it a deal?"

"Yes." More tears drip down my cheeks as she grabs my jaw and kisses my lips.

"I'll go get those souls. They'll all be here at precisely 10 o'clock tonight. When they do arrive, you have two days."

With that last sentence leaving a pain in my heart, she's gone, off to get the souls of Allison and Aiden, and the rest of the people that died in the hospital and police station.