<>alternative ending<>

Jimin scrunched his nose,tossing and turning as he grew uneasy.  He sat up before going to check on all the members, everyone was asleep but Yoongi was missing. He looked around frantically before he found the bathroom light on, he rushed in, hearing  "N-No turning back now" faintly from Yoongi.

He gasped and got into the water so fast, ripping the blade out of his hand and pulled him into an embrace. "J-Jimin!  Y-You shouldn't have st-stopped me!" he said with a cry, shaking and trying to get out of his hold but he fell apart, crying in the younger male's arms. "y-you weren't supposed to stop m-me.." he said, wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulders while crying into his neck.

The vocalist shushed him quietly, kissing his head as he rocked him in his arms. "Shh.. baby.. shh it's okay.. it's okay.." he mumbled, putting his hand under his shirt and started rubbing his back slowly. Yoongi let out a shaky breath and put his hands on his face. Soon other's came into the room, gasping once they saw the crying male.
Namjoon quickly pushed through the group, scooping Yoongi up from the bath and into his hold, not giving a single care if he was getting wet or not. His arms wrapped around Yoongi tightly as he put his hand on the back of Yoongi's head, his fingers laced through his hair. "My baby.. My pretty baby... I promise... You're okay... I love you so so much..." He whispered, placing small kisses on his head gently. "I've got you Yoongi.. You're gonna be okay I promise. " he then brought him to the bedroom that was closest which was his own, He sat on the bed with him, he rubbed  his shoulders slowly as he then kissed his head gently. "J-Joonie m s-so sorry.." Yoongi choked out, shaking in his arms.

The wet fabric that laid on the smaller's pale skin started to grow colder due to it being wet and hitting the ac. "let's get you out of these wet clothes my love." He said before he saw Hoseok come in, the male cane up and placed warm clothes on the bed while he then help the male change Yoongi. " you're alright gigi we won't touch you in ways you don't like." He said, rubbing his sides. " I know you're upset pumpkin, I know.. but we're just gonna get you  changed." He said as he then got him in the clean clothes. He pressed his lips against the pale boys temple, soon the two rappers hugged the older tightly. Hoseok let out a sigh as he rubbed his hands on the small boy's hips.

After a little while, Hoseok picked up Yoongi and propped him on his hip. Namjoon stood up as Yoongi was pulled into the younger's arms, soon he left with the two into the living room. Everyone was already sitting down on the couch, Hoseok sitting on the far end as he placed Yoongi in his lap, his hands running over his arms gently as the older looked up and looked at his younger members and his hyung. "I'm.. so so sorry.." he said with a whimper as he then watched Taehyung move over to him, cupping his cheeks as he placed a soft kiss on the smaller's lips, which he earned one back. His fingers stroking over his cheek and down his neck, it's always been something that has always helped the small calm down his nerves. His hand then cupped his cheek as he then pulled away and brought him into a gentle hold. "I've got you baby.." he whispered to him, starting to hum a melody to him softly while his hands occasionally moved up and down along his hips.

Seokjin knelt next to the two and sighed, his hands grasping onto the younger's hand softly and pressed his lips onto the back of it. Shortly he saw Yoongi's eyes closed, leaning on Taehyung gently. His lips pulled apart slightly as his cheek was squished against the younger vocalist's shoulder. He was humming along with Tae, starting to hear the male sing to him. The others knew the song since they were working on it for their gummy boy, they started to sing with Taehyung. Everyone getting close as Yoongi smiled a little, happy tears rolling down his cheeks before hiding himself in Taehyung's chest. Suddenly they started singing happy birthday in the softest and sweetest voices they heard. Yoongi let out a giggle, trying to rub away his tears. He soon was lifted from the couch and had his legs wrapped around Jungkook's torso and his arms around his neck.

The youngest started to say sweet little things to the other, giving the largest bunny smile. "We love you prince, never forget that.. " he whispered, rubbing his nose with Yoongi's. " also, you are not allowed to sleep in a room by yourself. You'll be with one of us so we can hold you close and tell you how much we love you when you fall asleep. " Jungkook hummed as Jimin came over and reached to kiss Yoongi softly , the older's cheeks flushing once again, just more vibrant. "You're so pretty Kitten.." jimin whispered to him, stroking his hair gently. "You're so strong, so beautiful, so very important." He hummed to the older male, which he watched him get all shy and giggly. "You're our precious little kitten... you mean everything to us." He whispered to him softly as he then gasped once Yoongi jumped on him. He laughed and swung him around. "such a cutie." He said as he then sat on the floor and everyone else surround them, giving one large hug.

"thank you..." Yoongi whispered softly, smiling as he teared up. "So much."

"Of course.." the six of them said in sync, each placing a kiss on him. The small male couldn't believe how much they actually did care for him, taking up their own sleep to make sure he was happy. What more could he ask for?

-end-

This is yes, the actual ending. There will be no more updates to this story. Thank you so much for all of the support. I swear you all are the best ever. Thank you 🥺