<>ten<>

He squeaked before hiding his face again. "p-please don't hate y-yoonie.."
<>°°°<>
"Why would we hate you pumpkin.." Namjoon asked pulling yoongi closer but placing his hand under his knees. "b-because y-yoonie is a little.." he mumbled as the pacifier fell out of his mouth.

"pumpkin we'd never hate you.." he hummed quietly to the little and placed his pacifier back in his mouth. Yoongi quietly giggled before looking back at the others. He then randomly yawned rubbing his eyes "Ah don't rub, you'll ruin your beautiful doll eyes .." Seokjin spoke softly.

"how about we let little yoonie watch some cartoons and he can color how about that..?" Jimin said softly. Yoongi giggled clapping his hands repeatedly and bounced on Namjoon's lap as in a way of saying he wanted to do just that. Jimin smiles before going into his room and grabbed color crayons and a coloring book.

"Why do you have that..?" Hoseok asked him. "A while back Yoongi hyung asked me to keep them in my room for some reason so I didn't question it, even as much as I wanted to. Everyone nodded before yoongi tried to hop off  of Namjoon's lap but was stopped by the younger holding him tightly.

"Joonieeee lemme gooo.." "no you're warm!" He complained yoongi pouted but didn't bother to get out of the strong mans grip. "Well.. does yoonie want to watch.." jimin said tapping Yoongi's nose "the wittle mermaid!!" He squealed getting several chuckles from the members.

As the movie played yoongi bounced in Namjoon's lap making him groan. Yoongi didn't hear him tho, Whenever the movie ended yoongi let out a tired yawn before being brought against some who allowed him to fall asleep. Jungkook smiled at the boy who fell asleep against his body. "M gonna go lay him down..." he mumbled

As Jungkook laid the boy down he was brought down with him. "bu..ny sta y.." the male mumbled softly. Jungkook smiled at the male before laying down beside him. The little curled up against the younger before quickly going back to sleep.

Jungkook waited until the male was deep in sleep before he decided to speak. "I know you're really not going to hear this but, I just want to say I love you.. I don't want you to suffer alone. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with yourself. Baby you're strong.. I know you're hurting and I want to help you.. you're so precious to us, the members and are trying our best to help you.. we love ever so much.. please baby.. you can do it..."

The male brushed the side of the elders face before pulling him close and placed a kiss on top of his head. "Rest well baby.." he hummed softly burying his face into Yoongi's hair.
<>°°°<>
Fuck I'm fighting off sleep..