<>twenty four<>

It was the last day of their tour, it was their last song they were performing meaning they'll have to say their farewells to the ARMY.

The song came to an end and the boys were panting softly, a smile was across their faces. As they slowly got themselves back in line and got some of their water.

Yoongi was the first to speak. "Did we do well?" He asked softly,getting cheers in return "did you have a good time?" More cheers. "ARMY, I'd like to thank you all! Thank You for sticking by our sides through the years. Thank you being so supportive, getting us back on our feet by giving us all of your love and support!" He started to tear up.

"Th-Thank you.." he choked as he bit his lip. It was silent for a moment before he heard a sudden call from the audience "it's okay to cry yoongi-ssi! It's normal don't feel weak!" Yoongi smiled as tears slid.

"I-I love you all.." he spoke into the microphone as he then felt Hoseok's arm slip around his slim waist. He didn't want to say goodbye, he didn't want to leave them heartbroken. "Thank You!" The rest of Bangtan called to the audience. "We are. BTS!" They all said in union as they bowed.

They walked out waving to the fans as yoongi wipes his face. Once they got back stage Yoongi went up to each of the members giving them all a kiss and a hug, as well as a small 'I love you'

-
Everyone had settled in for the night, well everyone except Yoongi. The male was in his studio looking over the pieces of paper he had in his shaky hands. Dressed in only a nice dress shirt and pants.

He folded each paper neatly writing each name of the members on the pages, as well to his manager and to ARMY.  He stood up looking over the studio that he'd tidied up leaving the computer monitor on that had a video to be played.

Yoongi walked out of the studio shutting the door behind him. The male walked to Jungkook's room seeing he was dead asleep. He smiled brushing his hair away from his forehead and kissed it softly as he slipped the piece of paper on the boy's phone and whispered a soft 'I love you'.

He did the same thing to every single member except, it was different with Seokjin and Namjoon. He kissed them both gently on the lips soft tears streamed down his cheeks since they both had woken up but Yoongi told them to go back to sleep.

-
{read at risk..}
Yoongi looked in the mirror after he'd filled tub with water. His smile was saddened,his tears stained his cheeks. "N-No turning back now.." he whispered to himself as he climbed into the tub fully clothed with a blade in hand.

"Goodbye my loves.." he whispered as he slid the blade down both his arms, both dropped into the water as his eyes grew heavy and his breathing became short. Everything was cold as his body lost blood.

He was gone. His breathing stopped.

Yoongi was dead,he had ended his life, no  more of him suffering, no more regrets. No more hurting.
-
Jimin shot up panting heavily as he looked around feeling extremely uneasy, he looked at the time '04:17'. He climbed off his bed checking in on the members room, the final room he'd checked was Yoongi's.

Empty.

"Yoongi..?" He said softly looking around the room. He saw the bathroom light on, so he walked up knocking on the door. "Hyung.?" He waited for a while. He didn't get a response. "I'm c-coming in.." he muttered as he opened the door.

It was something he never wanted to see, ever. "YOONGI!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and rushed to him, looking for a pulse and checked for him to be breathing.

Nothing.

Everyone rushed in while Jimin had sobbed over the edge of the tub. "H-He's gone.." he cried out.

Everyone was crying as the eldest dropped next to Jimin and hugged him tightly. Yoongi's lifeless body laid there in the water, his skin pale and his eyes closed.

Hoseok knelt next to the tub brushing Yoongi's hair. "C-Come on H-Hyung.. wake up.. please.. you're only sleeping.. ri-right.. baby.. please.. wake up.." Jungkook pulled his hyung into his arms while Taehyung hugged the two of them tightly.

Namjoon was freaking out, his breathing heavy to where he found himself on the floor. He couldn't believe it, his baby was gone.

His hands shook as he made his way to the closest phone calling the manager and told him what happened.

It was hard to believe. Nobody thought it would actually happen, Namjoon's body shook as he held onto the wall going into Yoongi's studio.

"Namjoon, I'll be sending some people over to get him.. get the o-others away fr-from him.." the man sounded like he was going to break any moment. "I-I'm so sorry.." he choked " I have to go.." the line ended as Namjoon looked in the studio. He looked around as his eyes landed on the screen.

A video that had yet to be played was on the monitor. "o-oh my god.." he sat down in the chair. "Guys! Come in Yoongi's studio!" He called.

<>°°°<>
I'm sorry..