Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) sees an Assassin insignia on the secret door behind of Safe House. He activates it and enters he sees his fellow Assassin Bureau Leader named "Rafiq"

Rafiq turned around and he sees his best friend as he exited.

Rafiq: "Ahh! (Y/N) my friend, welcome to my Bureau hideout it's so nice to see you again

Rafiq: "Ahh! (Y/N) my friend, welcome to my Bureau hideout it's so nice to see you again."

(Y/N): "Rafiq, I didn't know you have your own Bureau to have some information for me."

Rafiq: "Indeed I do my friend, our Mentor Hassan I Sabbah has impressed of your action since the Battle of Molsheim Plains and you kill Zion Thenardier the elder son of Felix Aaron Thenardier himself. So what can I help you today my friend?"

(Y/N): "I need some information about the Seven Chains Assassins, I save King Victor from the Assassination."

Rafiq: "Ahh, Our Order rival,and our greatest enemy. The Seven Chains Assassins were like a Mercenaries and they been paid by our Enemy like King Aaron Thenardier himself."

(Y/N): "Yes, but they take order by someone else. Templar"

Rafiq nodded as he shows him the map of where the location of The Seven Chains Assassin hideout.

Rafiq: "The Seven Chains Assassins Hideout is located at the Mountain Valley southeast from here. The man named "Alexandrius" The Leader of Seven Chains Assassin.

Rafiq shows him the picture of Alexandrius looks like as he wearing a hood and he has a Chain Tattoo on his face.

Rafiq: "He's the gonna be so-called The Last Chains Assassins and he's so close working with Templars."

(Y/N) looking at the picture as he stares at it with serious and he prepares to kill and Assassinate Alexandrius the Leader of Seven Chains Assassins.

(Y/N): "Then I will prepare myself to visit him at his Hideout and eliminated him once and for all."

Rafiq: "Then it's settle, here take this Eagle feather."

(Y/N) take the Eagle Feather and nodded to him as Rafiq said to him again.

Rafiq: "It's so nice to see you again (Y/N), I hope we can see each other again. But we can send you a Message from the Pigeon coop on Alsace, some Nobles, Villagers,or some of us will send you a message for your support."