Seongjoong: A Movie Night Confession: Part Two ( A, F )

Mulai dari awal

Seonghwa began to laugh, too, but then stopped and said,"Well, since we both just confessed, will you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend, Joongie?"

"Yes Hwa, I will," replied Hongjoong, now beaming with joy. He gave his new boyfriend an affectionate hug, which Seonghwa gladly returned.

The new couple held onto each other for a few seconds, before Seonghwa broke away and said,"Can I kiss you now?"

"Yes, you can," Hongjoong giggled, a shy blush creeping over his cheeks. Seonghwa leaned in and tenderly kissed his new boyfriend without hesitation. Oh, how long he had waited to do this! Hongjoong kissed back and slid onto Seonghwa's lap. The two would have continued making out, but a loud yell sounded from the doorway.

"Come here, guys! Our plan worked!" exclaimed Wooyoung.

"It did?" the other five questioned, before beginning to cheer noisily. Then Yeosang saw Hongjoong sitting on Seonghwa's lap.

"Ugh, get a room, Seongjoong!" he said, making a disgusted face.

"Ooh," the others giggled. Seonghwa and Hongjoong just looked at each other and sighed.

"We'll leave you two alone now," motioning for the other five to follow him,"so you can pick up where you left off..." San winked before leaving the room.

"Well now, where were we?" Seonghwa asked suggestively with a sly smirk on his face. Hongjoong giggled and scooted further onto his boyfriend's lap to continue their passionate makeout. The couple, even though they were annoyed by the interruption, were truly grateful to the other six for getting them together.

The end, for now...

Author's Note:

So, I was wondering, should I make more parts for this one shot...? If so, what about their first date, announcement of their relationship to Atinys, and maybe, just maybe, their first time...? Leave a comment to tell me what you think of having more parts, and what you might like to see in them.

What did you guys think of this next part? I really liked writing it, so I hope my readers enjoyed it. I would appreciate any suggestions, feedback, or advice that you guys have for me. Also, sorry it took me so long to get this part posted. I've been really busy recently. I have a job on my grandparents farm, and there's been a lot of work to do in the past few days.

Also, I've been getting a pretty good amount of reads on this book, and I'm so grateful for that! I am really happy that people are enjoying reading what I write! But what I have noticed is that a lot of my readers are silent. I always love reading comments, so I hope what I said above will encourage you guys to leave comments, lots if you want to. I'll make sure to reply to as many as I can. But anyway, thanks for all the reads!

Question: Who do you ship in Ateez?

Answer: I ship all of them with each other. Except for Seongsang. In my personal opinion, since Yeosang is pretty much the biggest Seongjoong shipper out there, I don't ship Yeosang and Seonghwa together. But I one hundred percent support people who do!

My four main ships are as follows...

WOOSAN! UGH, I FREAKING LOVE THESE TWO!

Seongjoong... OF COURSE!

JONGSANG! THE UNDERRATED SHIP! UWU!

And, of course, Yungi! These two are so funny and adorable together!

Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me who you ship in Ateez! And make sure to stay safe, healthy, and happy.

Until next time... :)

(Also, votes are greatly appreciated!)

P.S. Who's excited for Stray Kids' comeback? :)