Depressed

This chapter is going to have MANY povs.

Charli's POV

It's been a week since Chase and I have broken up. Everything seems to be changing before my eyes. We're having trouble keeping the house together. We were having issues paying rent. (Ik they don't pay rent, but go with it) Our views seemed to be going downhill and people won't stop fighting.

Kouvr kicked Alex onto the couch into the living room, I'm still sleeping in the guest room. Dixie and Nick aren't talking, Tony and Addison seem to be going through a rough patch. And Conner beat Patty up, because he was drunk. Which is normal, but that's irrelevant.

No one was talking to anyone. People were doing their own things. Whenever I went on YouTube I saw multiple videos titled, 'Is The Hype House Finally Falling Apart?' And it seemed as though we were.

I didn't do anything, I only sat in my room, made no TikToks and scrolled through my phone. Occasionally, I would go downstairs for a snack and come across another member.

___
I laid in my bed staring at the wall for the thousandth time this week. I heard my stomach grumbling. I threw the covers off the bed and walked downstairs. There wasn't the usual laughter of my friends filling the house, it was quiet and depressing. When I was in the kitchen I saw someone walk through the door. It was Kouvr.

"Charli!" She said surprised to see anyone. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Really. How are you and Alex, I know you two have been together for over 2 years," I said grabbing a box of Fruit Loops.

"Ugh," she sighed. "He thinks I'm cheating. I was texting Calvin, for a prank for his and Patty's channel. So it seemed as through I as cheating. So Alex saw and you know what happened in the past, so yeah," Kouvr explained.

I nodded my head, "That sucks. But he loves you so I know he'll get over it," I reassured her.

"I hope so," Kouvr let out a half hearted laugh. We separated ways and I went back to the guest room.

I flopped on the bed and it made a puff sound as all the air left the sheets. And like any other day, I stayed in bed.

Chase's POV

My eyes opened no matter how much I didn't want them too. I glanced around the room and saw all of Charli's things still scattered everywhere. There were clothes to pictures of us being happy. I missed it, sure, but it was for the best.

I've noticed that for the past week people have been falling apart. I know that most couples in the house are having their fair share of issues, even Thomas and Mia, but no one knows what's going on there.

I made my way downstairs hoping to see people, but just my luck, no one was downstairs. I grabbed food and rushed back upstairs.

I checked the Hype House group message, wanting to see a text or something but I didn't.

Hype hoes

*Alex left the chat*
*Kouvr left the chat*
*Addi left the chat*
*Char 🥺 left the chat*
*thomas the train left the chat*

Seeing that Thomas left the chat made my heart shatter. He created this all. He made this happen. This was a signal things weren't okay.

Kouvr's POV
*one day before*

"Hey baby," Alex said walking into our room. I shut my phone off and pulled my bub into a hug. He laid down next to me.

"What are you watching?" Alex asked with a face full of concern.