The Truth

Chase's POV

Today was our last day in the Bahamas. The trip was so great. Charli and I went horseback riding, and lets just say, I stunk.

Our flight is at 11 tonight, so we get the whole day to have fun. We're all going back to the Hype House, including Charli and Dixie.

I was awake at five o'clock for some reason. I rolled over to see Charli breathing in and out lightly. Her hair was in a mess. I let out a low laugh when I saw her roll over. She was wearing my hoodie and a pair of shorts. The blankets were curled up around her, making a cocoon.

I got up as quietly as possible. I went out to the porch and sat down. I stared at the stunning view of the island. The water was the most beautiful color blue, I wanted to stay here forever.

I hear a door open and see a sleep deprived Anthony stumble out of his room. I knew for a fact he hadn't been sleeping because he's so torn up about the Avani thing. I watch as he grabs a bag of chips and goes back into his room.

I went back to the porch and watched the rest of the sunrise.

Around an hour or so later, I heard people finally getting out of bed. Addison came into the kitchen, I dont understand how that girl can roll out of bed and still look like a goddess.

"Hey," she said grabbing the box of lucky charms.

"Hi," I yawned. Addison made her way back to her room, lucky charms in hand. Next I saw Charli.

She looked beautiful, she may have still been in pajamas but she looked more stunning than ever. From her glasses that were lopsided, to her messy hair, I loved how imperfect she was. She made her way over to me and hugged me.

I rested my chin on her head. She was so tiny. "Morning short stack," I laughed. Charli tilted her head up.

"Shut up," she yawned and shoved her face into my chest. I stood their rocking her back and forth with my eyes closed.

"I can't believe it's our last day here," she said breaking apart. I nodded.

"Yeah, lets make the best of it," I offered.

Charli looked at me. "Wanna spend the entire day together, just me and you?" She sighed, staring into my eyes.

I smiled, "You know I do." Charli hugged me again.

"Mini golfing?" She asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. Let's leave in an hour?" Charli nodded and we both made our way back to the room.

Yesterday I had helped her put all of her clothes away, but it still turned out to be messy. I watched as she slipped on a pair of ripped jean shorts and a cropped tank top. She blushed when she found me staring. I handed her a huddy hoodie (lmao) and she put it on.

I then put on a pair of shorts and a black t shirt. I put on a matching sweatshirt. I sat next to Charli as she put on her makeup. It was so simple, yet so stunning.

We both left the room to have breakfast. Charli made her world famous oatmeal and we both ate it in under three minutes. Madi trudged out of her room and her eyes widened when she saw us.

"What are y'all doing today?" She asked grabbing some of the leftover oatmeal.

"We're spending the day together, I hope that's not a problem," Charli said kindly.

Madi shook her head and went out to the porch. Before Charli and I left we made a TikTok and saved it to my drafts. We then grabbed the keys to one of the rental cars and left.