Date

This chapter is by me! Hope u enjoy!
Also sorry it's a lil different from the original chapter, I wanted to make it better.

Charli's POV

I was walking up to my room to go and make a TikTok. Things had been super intense since I got here. Thomas is forcing us to make TikToks. It's stressful and sometimes really time consuming. I'm super grateful and happy to be here nevertheless.

I was walking upstairs staring at my phone and I tripped over something. I looked up to see Chase's face staring down at me with his beautiful eyes. I got lost in them for a second and then pulled myself out of the trance.

"Sorry," I said quietly. Chase just smiled and pulled me into a room. I got extremely uncomfortable and hunched my shoulders. "Hi, do you wanna make a TikTok or something?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

Chase looked at me odd for a second then shook his head, "uhm...I'm good."

Suddenly I came to a realization. He wanted clout. I was internally hitting myself for getting my hopes up. I really actually thought he liked me. "I hate to break it to you, but I can't 'give' you clout. I dont really have control over that," I said folding my arms.

Chase looked at me weird again and then laughed, "I dont want clout silly." My heart skipped a beat when he called me silly.

I blushed then snapped myself out of it. "Then what do you want?" I asked more accusingly then I meant.

Chase sucked in a big breath and started talking, "I'm really sorry it's been awkward between us. That's totally my fault," he said.

"Oh okay. I get it, it's stressful here," I said trying to be as understanding as possible.

"Cool," he said.

"Is that it?" I asked and started to walk away. Chase stoped my with his arm. I gave him a glare and he backed off.

"Sorry, no that's not it," he said stepping back.

"Cut to the chase, Chase," I giggled. He let out a low laugh.

"I...well....I like you." Chase said softly. I had never heard his voice sound so vulnerable. Without thinking I pulled Chase into a hug.

"I like you too," I whispered. We hugged for a solid 30 seconds then I pulled away.

"This is going to be a secret," I said pointing my finger in a joking way. Chase looked dazed.

"A what?" He asked.

I smiled and kissed him. Chase kissed back affectionately. He pulled away taking a soft and breath taking breath. "A secret it is," he smirked pulling me into another soft and passionate kiss.

2 hours later

It was around 8 o'clock and I was staring to get tired. Dixie and I were in different beds watching TikToks and on our phones.

Dixie suddenly shut hers off and sat up. "How was your day?" She asked. I hesitated, not sure weather to tell Dixie or not. She's not really the overprotective type, but things can change quickly.

"Well..." I said making up my mind. "I kinda had a moment with Chase," I mumbled.

"What?!" Dixie said rushing over to my bed.

"I had a mome-" I started.

"Shut up, shut up, I heard you. What happened?" She asked, clearly intrigued.

I explained the whole thing to her, not leaving out anything. She pulled me into a tight hug. "That's great! When's your date?" She asked.

"Friday," I said smiling. Dixie punched my arm playfully. Suddenly I got a text. Dixie wiggled her eyebrows.