Finally Happy

Charli's POV

I've been at the Hype House for four days and I never realized how much I missed it. How I missed waking up and looking over to see Chase being cute when he was sleeping. Making food for everyone. Spending hours by the pool and beating people at basketball. Being in Alex's vlogs. Have people hypnotize us. Just being with my friends in general.

I've never felt happier to be alive and heathy. For months I was in a dark place, not feeling myself and feeling worthless. But being with all these people, who went through the same thing as me, was just so...comforting. I couldn't ask for better friends.

Dixie's POV

I heard the front door open and loud voices rang through the furniture free house. For the last couple of days people have been showing up spontaneously.

"Dixie?" I hear someone call. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I bounded down the stairs and saw Nick. He dropped all of his things and spread his arms out wide.

I jumped into his arms, almost knocking him over. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he was holding me up. I kissed him passionately for thirty seconds. He sat me down, but I just hugged him again.

Nick and I haven't even talked for five months. His phone broke and he didn't have enough money to replace it. It was hard not talking to your boyfriend for five months.

I had missed him immensely. Every part of him. His hair, his eyes, his body. His personality. I was broken without Nick. And now that he's back I can be myself. Have fun.

Everyone was back together, it was amazing. We had the best day. It may have been simple, but it was extremely fun. We played in the pool watched movies, made I-don't-even-know how many TikToks. Being with my friends was comforting. We'd all gone through the same things, so it was good to talk to people about it.

I was currently sitting with Addison by the pool watching our idiot boyfriends tackle each other.

"Where's Charli?" Addison asked looking around for her.

"Probably making out with Chase somewhere," I joked. Addison laughed and relaxed in her seat.

"How are you and Nick?" Addison questioned.

"We good. He broke his phone so we couldn't talk for a very long time, but nothing seemed to change. I still love him. What about you and Tony?" I replied.

"Oh we've never been better if I'm being honest. We'd FaceTime for hours, despite being over 300 miles away. We'd do FaceTime dates. It was great. Except for the fact that we weren't together in person," Addison replied dreamily.

I laughed when I looked at her face. "Did Chase come to your house even after he and Charli broke up?" Addison postulated.

"Yeah. He moved in a month ago. Apparently his parents kicked him out and he had nowhere to go, so he texted Char as his 'last option'," I said putting air quotes around the words last option. "And of course Charli fell for him again and they got along really well. She got him a job and right as his month of living with us was up, we all moved back here."

"That's good for him," Addison noted. I agreed by shaking my head.

I saw the boys motioning for us to come in the pool. I looked at Addison and she nodded her head. We both jumped in the pool, hands grasped tougher, and made a huge cannonball.

Charli's POV

Whilst everyone was outside in the pool, in the garden and such, Chase and I were curled up together watching Pysch. (Good tv show, I recommend it for people who enjoy the office.)