The Bahamas

Chase's POV

I'm in the airport hugging Charli. "It's literally only six days but I'm going to miss you so much," Charli says, tears falling down her face.

"Aww. I'll meet you in the Bahamas don't worry silly," I said. Charli hugs me again and secretly pecks my cheek. I feel heat rise up up face. She places her face in my neck and I can feel her tears puddle up.

"Your so cheesy," I laugh. She picks her head up and slightly smacks me. She laughs between sobs. Her laugh, the most beautiful sound in the world.

I hear as the flight attendant says my flight is boarding. "Text me when you land." Charli calls. "MADS IS PICKING ME UP IN THREE DAYS! DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH!" She shouts as I am entering the plane.

"TALK TO YOUR FACE!" I laugh. Charli flips me off and I laugh as I sit down.

___
The plane lands and I get Ryland to pick me up.

"Sooooo...." he says.

"We're back together," I give in.

Rylands hands come off the steering wheel and go into the air in victory. "Thomas owes me twenty bucks!"

"Woah there buddy, hands on the wheel," I laugh. I'm not surprised my friends were gamboling over my love life.

Ryland and I get home and all my friends are surrounding me the minute I enter. Questions fill the air making my head hurt more than it already did. I escaped the craziness and ended up in my room. I lay down flat on my bed with my face shoved in my pillow.

I heard the door open and I lifted my head. It was Avani. She sat down next to me. "I really don't want to talk about it," I sighed. I had been bombarded with questions all afternoon, and I wanted a break.

"I know, but Chase, I'm your bestfriend, your obligated to tell me," Avani laughed. I sat up.

"Okay, we're back together. I'm gonna see her in the Bahamas in six days and yeah..." I said. There wasn't really much else to say.

"Aww. I'm so happy. It was hard on all of us seeing you that sad, Chase. And it's only six days," Avani said. I laughed.

"It's like forever. It's so hard to be away from her. It's like I need her with me..." I confessed.

"That's so cute. Madi, Addison, Charli, Dixie and I are leaving early. And trust me Charli won't shut up about you," Avani laughed and got up. I smiled as she left.

Six days.....it seemed like forever. Especially because I couldn't go a week without flying out to Connecticut.

___
My alarm was going off like crazy. I groaned and flipped over. It was three in the morning.

Why the fu- I started thinking. After remembering I'm leaving for the Bahamas today, I jumped out of bed and threw clothes on in less than a minute. I jumped on Nicks bed.

"WAKE UP NICKY BOY!" I yelled sprawling over Nick's body.

"Get off!" Nick yelled pushing my skinny body off the bed. I landed on the floor with a thump.

"Get up! I get to see-we get to go to the Bahamas today!" I corrected myself from saying I get to see Charli today.

"I get it, I get it, you get to see your girlfriend," he sighed. Nick got out of bed and threw some clothes on.

We both grabbed our extremely full suitcases and trudged them downstairs. When we got downstairs, Anthony and some of the boys from the Sway House were already here. Even though some of the Sway boys were here, they just came to drive Anthony over.