Q&A

Hello, before you start reading, can you check out this video I made of Charli and Chase? If you do tell me what you think. The link is below. Its my most recent video.

https://www.tiktok.com/@happierhuddy?lang=en

3 weeks later, Charli is back in la.

Charli's POV

It was three weeks later and I was back at the Hype House, despite how much my parents disliked it. As soon as I got back to the house, I ran into Chase's arms.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and spun me in the air. I laughed as he put me down. He kissed me. My friends were staring at us. I blushed and went to hug everyone else.

Dixie kept apologizing for not coming home with me.

"Dixie," I laughed. "It's fine." I was feeling better, I knew what I did was stupid and part of Chase would never forgive me, but I was okay with that, because part of my would never forgive myself either.

I spent the day by the pool watching as my idiot friends pushed each other in the pool. Around one, Chase dragged me inside.

"Hiiii," he said childishly. He wrapped me in a hug staring down at me. I looked into his eyes and leaned closer staring at his face. He pulled away ruining the moment.

"I had an idea," he said in a sing song voice.

"Tell me," I said playing along.

"I haven't posted a YouTube video in three months, wanna do a q&a with me?" He asked.

"Sure baby. Are fans asking the questions?"

"No silly, were asking each other," Chase said grabbing my arm and dragging me to our room. We stole Thomas's gaming chair and set up the camera.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" Chase asked the camera.

"I'm good how are you?" I joked and turned to face Chase. He smiled and kissed me.

He continued on with the intro explaining what we'd be doing. Chase and I are going to ask each other questions and then answer them honestly. So kind of like a get to know you game.

"Okay...who wants to go first?" He asked me.

I pointed at him. "Good!" He thought for a moment then spoke again. "Who was your first boyfriend?"

I had to think about this one, "I think it was a kid in like sixth grade, I don't remember his name. Honestly, it wasn't really 'dating' anyway. I think we told each other we loved each other like the second day into the relationship then I broke up with him," I laughed.

"I bet he thinks about you everyday," Chase joked kissing me again.

"Stopppppp," I whined playfully stretching out the p.

"Nooooooo," Chase replied mocking me.

"Okay my turn.....who was your first girlfriend?" I said asking the same questions.

"You cheater. Uh I was in seventh grade, she was in eighth....we dated for two years until she cheated on me," Chase fake cried.

"Awe baby it's okay I love you," I said.

"Have you ever flunked a class?"

"Of course," I laughed replying to the question.

"Uhum....have you ever followed someone on TikTok just because you thought they were attractive?" I asked Chase with stern eyes.

"How do you think I found your page?" Chase answered jokingly. I lightly slapped him on the arm.

We continued to ask questions for about 20 minutes until we decided it would be good to end the video soon.