my opinion

Edit- LMAOO so I'm re reading this, and omg how my opinion changed. I totally don't support daisy anymore and am totally on chase, Thomas and kouvrs side. Sorry for being stupid. Love u all, update coming soon.

hello. so....i have 2 other people writing this story but i want to share my opinion on everything that's happening. if u don't know, Thomas pretty much screwed daisy over by using her for money. i think that Thomas was a fine person until this happened. ya know i kinda liked him and whatever. but when i watched daisy's video, i started to realize things. i mean how is thomas getting all that money? like he has expectations for the house. and i understand that they meant for this to be a business. they wanted to create content and then make money off of it. but he was harsh and u could tell he was taking over the house. i love the idea they had, but it got toxic after a while. i'm completely on daisy's side in this situation, but i also don't think people should deliver hate to thomas through videos and dms. he doesn't need crappy fans starting up more s**t. so what he did was wrong, but don't go and tell him to kill himself. there young y'all.

also i have another thing to address. the chase situation. and keep in mind this is gonna be a slight bit biased, because i love chase. what he did was messed up. maybe he was high or drunk, i don't know but what he did was wrong. another thing that i thing is so f*****g stupid is the fricking diss track josh and bryce made. i dislike them both, but it was so childish to make that music then made merch. talking with words is a better thing to do. my reasoning is that 1. that diss track sucked. and 2. they aren't even flipping mature enough to talk to him about it. but honestly, screw all three of them. i feel horrible for charli and nessa. like f**k chase. i bet he didn't even think of charli in that case. and nessa. ohmygod she's so innocent and i'd die for her. and i'm aware it's all forgiven but i know that there is still some shade. charli and nessa are taking it well tho and there the only people i really care about in this case.

so my conclusion is that the hype house was a great idea in the beginning. it was amazing, but after a while it got toxic and they all made stupid decisions. so.....the hype house is f**ked up and they need to stop it before any other s**t happens. if something happens to kovur i WILL march down to this fricking house and throw major shade at someone.

thank u for listening to my ted talk.

idk when the next update will be my writers are working super hard.

also please let me know....what do y'all think of a disney fact book?