Nervous

Addison's POV

I rolled out of bed around noon, which is late for me. The sun was streaming through the blinds, making the room a golden color.

I walked downstairs noticing Bryce. He must've showed up early. Bryce noticed me and looked up from his phone.

"Where is everyone?" He asked.

"Probably asleep, we stayed up kinda late last night," I said remembering waking up at two because of Charli yelling.

"Oh, looks like your the only one up," He said.

"Cool," I said awkwardly. Bryce went back to his phone, avoiding any eye contact with me.

"I thought you weren't coming today," I said trying to make small talk.

"Changed my mind, but I guess I should go," Bryce picked up his things.

"No, you can stay. People should be up soon," I held my hand in front of him. I ushered him to the couch.

"We can watch some TV," I said. Bryce sat down.

"Okay." I turned on the tv to a random channel. I sat next to him trying not to get too close.

Bryce pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled and rested my head on his lap.

We watched TV for around an hour, then people finally started coming downstairs. Chase thumped down there stairs loudly, probably waking everyone up. As soon as I heard him I pulled away from Bryce.

"Oh, hi Addison," Chase yawned, completely oblivious to Bryce. "Hey Bry-wait. Why are you here?"

Bryce let out a low laugh. "I was bored, so I came over. The boys were still asleep."

"So were we, f*ck off," Chase replied. He always seemed to dislike Bryce. I wasn't sure why but any time they talked to each other it seemed tense.

Next to come downstairs was Charli. "Hey Bryce. Hi Addi," she said waving as she kissed Chase.

___
"You two would be perfect," Tony emphasized the perfect. I playfully hit him. We were going around shipping people and Tony picked me and Bryce.

"Haha. No," Bryce deadpanned, but you could tell he was blushing. I let out a soft smile. Tony winked at me right as I slapped him.

"Okay, Addison your turn," Tony demanded. I looked around.

I smiled evilly. "Griffin and Dixie." Dixie blushed a bright red color. Griffin laughed really loud.

"I'm going to have to say....," we all sat there waiting for him to answer.

"No!" Dixie yelled finishing the sentence for Griffin.

"Okay, this is some stupid fifth grade girl sh*t," Chase said getting up. Charli laughed.

We all got up and I went to go make dinner. "Are you staying Bryce?" I asked as he got up.

"Sure. If that's okay," He replied.

"Perfect, I'm gonna attempt to make spaghetti, so someone needs to have their phone on them and be ready to call the fire department," I joked. "Wanna help?" I asked Bryce.

"I dont know if I'll be much help, but I can accompany you," he said putting his phone in his back pocket. We went into the kitchen.

I pulled out noodles, sauce and broccoli for a vegetable. I got a pan and read the directions on the back of the noodle box. I started boiling water and put the cover on. Then I got the pre made sauce and out it in a pan to heat up. While I was waiting for the water to boil, I cut up the broccoli and put in in a pan.