I was totally beet red but glad to have my mind not wandering into places that was causing me pain.

"Hey" Zhan Ge taps my thigh once we were done with breakfast "I'll be by the university later but before that I need to meet Mikhail. Uncle will drop you as the university".

"No that's alright" I respond. I seriously did not want to burden him "I'll take a cab or the bus" I was already feeling too guilty for all the chivalry.

"Bo Di" he growls in a low voice and my heartbeat quickens and I lower my head "please" he whispers and I place my head on his shoulders and nod. This man is definitely the owner of my soul.

Kissing my ears he lets me go and with a wave of farewell I walk out of the house towards the car waiting for me and I was surprised to find not Uncle but Dad in the driver's seat. Gesturing me in he smiles and perplexed I sit.

Out of the drive way, I look out of the window and realise that the season is changing. Winter is approaching and we would soon be greeted by the snow.

"Child, what has been bothering you?" Dad's voice is soft and I slowly turn to look at him "You don't have to tell me but I would like to say something. Can I?" His question shocks me and I nod. Why is he asking my permission?

"Child, know that your Omma and I are here for you. I realised today morning that you could not meet my eyes for you were feeling guilty of what happened last night. Yibo, I want you to know that you can come to our place whenever you want. That's your place too. I haven't seen Zhan this happy to be with another person but I would never put the burden on you to make him happy. That's on him. Each and everyone of us are liable for our own happiness. The problem starts is when you burden another person. I know you both are grown ups and you have your life to lead but son just know that your aren't alone. You do have us" he waits for my response and all I could do was nod.

What do I tell him? When I am myself so unsure as to why I am feeling so sad! My heart is burdened but not and never because of Zhan Ge.

"We're here" he parks the car away from the main building and I look at him and bow. He looks troubled but I knew he was respecting my privacy. With a soft wave I get out of the car and walk towards the cafeteria. I look around and find Eli sitting by the window with a soft breeze blowing from the sea.

"Hey" I call him and his gaze softens when it lands on me.

"Hey" he hands me a cup of coffee and I am thankful for it. He waits for me patiently to gather my thoughts and I do unleash it on him.

"Eli, it pains" my emotions are raw as I let a lone tear fall "I haven't felt this emotion before. I should be happy and I am but for someone reason there is an inexplicable pain within me when it comes to Zhan Ge. I am scared of being too close to him. I am insecure and that's not like me. I feel the moment I acknowledge my feelings for him, I am going to get hurt or what if we weren't meant to be and I hurt him. Eli, I am constantly crying these days" I take a shaky sip.

"You love him" his warm voice confirms my heart's desire "have you told him?" at that I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"He wants me to be sure!"

"Are you?" He enquires and I quickly look at him.

Am I?

Am I sure that I love him?

Before I could ponder much over it the bell rings and we proceed towards our class. Taking a seat at the back with Eli by my side, I place my head on the desk. The teacher hadn't arrived yet and I was thinking back to our morning together. It was so beautiful. Eli taps my thigh and I look at him pointing towards the centre of the class. I could hear the girls cheering as the teacher stood at the centre.

I gasp.

It was Zhan Ge. 

Dressed in simple black tee and black jeans, he sported a comfortable leather boots. He had his stick in one hand guiding him and Fairy on the other side. Smiling gently he addressed the class "Good Morning everyone, Ms. Tao was unavailable and so I have been summoned. She asked me to evaluate your progress so if few of you could come and play the piano and then state your name, I would be highly obliged" he grins and the class swoons.

One by one he starts his evaluation, correcting here and there. Only few were left out in the end, when I knew it was my turn next I walked to the centre of the class and Fairy immediately lifted his head and wagged his tail. Smiling I take the seat and was about to play when one of the girls question Zhan Ge "Dr. Xiao your music has always been an epitome of love and sensuality. We recently heard that your dating. Who is the lucky one?"

My eyes meet Eli's above the piano cover and he smiles mischievously.

"News sure does travel fast" Zhan Ge laughs "I never realised there were people who were interested in my personal life".

"Dr. Xiao, you have broken a lot of hearts. You should know that. We seldom meet you in the university so we couldn't confirm the news. Please tell us it's not true" the student pleads and Zhan Ge smiles.

"I wish I could mend your hearts with falsity but alas I can't do that. Yes, it true I am dating someone" oh he is smooth and before they could ask any further questions, I play few notes and he immediately whips his face towards my music.

He recognised me.

My music is my heart.

He recognised my heart.

My heart belongs to him.

Only him.