Special Chapter: All You Can Eat Ice Cream

Începe de la început

Parlor Man: How can I help you miss?

???: I have this All You Can Eat Ice Cream ticket and I was wondering if this place actually allows this?

Parlor Man: Yep. This is the place. We have too much Ice Cream in stock so we give out these tickets to lucky customers.

???: Oh sweet.

Parlor Man: You aren't the first one though. That white haired fox got her first servings.

The girl looks over to Luna and sees her merrily eating her own ice cream. Beside her were two empty bowls and three more bowls of strawberry ice cream.

???: I'll take some too.

Parlor Man: Alright.

He hands her two bowls of ice cream and she sits with her fellow ticket winner.

???: Hi.

Luna: Oh, hello! *sees ticket* Hey, you're a ticket winner too!

???: Yup. I'm Aina.

Luna: Whoa... You're the leader of Team Tempest! The two person team in Beacon!

Aina: Yup, that's me. And you're Luna Goodwitch. The white fox faunus idol of all of Beacon.

The two shakes hands. Both idols sat down and ate their ice creams peacefully. That was until...

Random Person: Hey is that Luna Goodwitch and Aina L/n?

Random Person: No way! The leader of Team Tempest and Beacon's White Fox are here together!

Random Person: Are they dating?

Random Person: Oh, it's probably a competition on whoever eats the most ice cream!

As the two heard this, they looked at each other.

Luna: *whispers* is this a competition?

Aina: *whispers* should it?

Luna: *whispers* why the heck not... finish up two bowls and we'll start.

Aina: *whispers* Thanks...

As Aina eat her first two bowls Luna prepares herself for the competition.

Luna: You girls ready to help me out?

Fox Girls (except Luna): Oh yeah!