11

The universe was still rotating.Air was still inhaled and then exhaled by million.Birds were still mumbling.The sky looked blue.People hovering were walking .The roads were still moderately calm , countable vehicles travelling.

But Tahanniya, was heart-wrenched but never forgot to bring boldness on her face.aShe expected the boy to be someone related to her.Someone related to her past .Someone who could answer all her question.But he wasn't.

She sat in the beside the footpath.She took breathe.

Inhaled tranquility and exhaled worse instincts.

This was carried out until she felt calm.Until she felt that there would be someone who can help her with.Someone she doesn't know.

She closed her eyes she keenly strived to hear the nature world which spoke:

"Oh dear , you are an angel.it happens.Worse pasts.You need to go on.If you believe that your past is worth finding no one is stopping you".

She felt soothed.A gentle breeze then touched her cheeks, her brown hair fell into her yes, her hands felt caressed , her ears heard something ravishing , her toes felt breezy and her lips shut.

She held her breathe for a moment. As she opened her eyes ,she stretched her head backward , enough to see the sky which answered every bit of her but it seemed like a wave which just touched and went.Which forgot to interpret things more clearly.

All I ask you is a better life.

Better life with better people .

Better people with better moments.

A life which isn't hunted by my past.

Ah! seems interesting.

I'm asked to forget my past when I can't even recollect it.

I'm here maybe because someone wants me to.

I'm here finding my past maybe because someone wants me to.

Everything happens for a reason and I had to find the reason .

The reason why all this happens to me.

The reason why I'm here.

The reason why I'm in search of my past not my destiny.

The reason why I'm being hunted by my own intuitions.

Beep.Beep.Beep.

She was then moved by the call from her mobile.

" AfaDhi calling".It said.

She was crystal sure that if she return in apathetic vibe on her face she would be bombarded by numerous questions .She put the phone in silent.

We either manages to be damn silent or raves a lot.

And me , has nothing to talk about but has millions of things to be silent about.

She knew she had to get going before they would reach here.And at least Tahanniya could have said the reason for going .She resumed her walking making up her mind to reply optimistically for whatever they would come up with.

As she reached with a close range of the cafe .Isabel and Afa was gobbling sandwiches , gulping coffee in other hand.

"Oh you guys! Why did you do this without me?", she said and was seated at her previous one.

"Didn't I call you in line?". Afa had drips of sauce on her lips which was about fall into the attire, a casual black and white Kurtha with a palazzo , before it could she wiped it away and added,"we were starving anyway".

"Clear from the way you eat", Tahanniya chuckled.

"So what did Robbie Kenneally say?", Isabel was the first one to throw tactful questions at her.

She gave her a perplexed nod and said ,"Did he came here?".

"Oh fool...wasn't that Robbie Kenneally you were talking to?",Afa said strident at her stupidity.

"Robbie? It wasn't him and after all he is not such rude", she said recollecting the incident in a second.

Tahanniya then interpret the conversation they had as well as about 168.

"That sounds crazy",Afa replied guffawing.

"Crazy enough to go around". Tahanniya gulped her expresso leaving its mark on her lips which then formed like a funny moustache .