QNA.ask me anything about me or my first novel?.

SO ask me anything about me or the novel.i will be answering each one of your questions,no matter what.Let me know what do you think of my writings.i will be very honest!!

drop your questions as inline comments.

[I cant just wait to have it}.

Yaaaayy,and yes you cant tell how much happy I'm to be done with my first draft of my first novel.This is just unbelievable.i cant just thank you guys for this tremendous love and support .This means a lot to me.

you may be wondering about Esther and the yellow jacket guys, so tell me if you want the part 2?.

im so excited and happy.This story has been inside me since I began penning down.This years mustered up the courage and just did it.i was further then moved by your comments and support.

do let me know the error ,and the things you want me to develop,upgrade or anything.

Thanks a million, for the support.

it would be so rude if I just dont mention those subtle soul for their infinitesimal love and support.

@Himaaya07my best writer companion who always cheered me up in times of need and the most great writer in wattpad.!!!love yu!!

@khadijah_kallai,met here and guided me alll through this.Got the best advice, love and care.thank you so much

@skylights07 she just know why right?.its hard to put it down!!!!yu know right?.

@thatabayagirl,you know why I should thank you right?.

@Loving_soul_Hibzz  

'THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHHHH!!!!