15

As I laid on Paris' bed, I watched her fan spin in circles until I made myself dizzy.

"Hey, I asked you a question." Paris said, interrupting my gaze.

"Sorry." I said, sitting up.

"What are you wearing tonight? Something sexy?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. Paris had been giddy ever since I told her about what happened between Mason and I yesterday. But I didn't really mind. I couldn't stop thinking about it either.

"Help me find something hot." I said, pouting.

She nodded. "What else am I here for?"

We looked through Paris' walk in closet for an outfit. She started to reach for nipple pasties and I immediately shook my head. She then explained to me that they go under the clothes.

She eventually picked out an outfit perfect for me. A black mock neck long sleeve, a leather skirt with 2 zippers down each thigh and black knee highs.

She rustled through her closet again and picked a few things for herself.

As I got dressed, I started to feel self conscious. Not about my body, but about myself in general. I was not the type of person who would usually pull this off. But I'm dating Mason Cole now. Even if it is fake dating, I have a reputation to uphold.

I finger combed my hair while it was damp to separate some curls. Then I pinned back a small chunk of hair behind my ear.

As I put my mascara on, I looked behind me where Paris was waiting for praise.

"Oh my god." I said, stunned.

"Cute?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Hot."

She squealed and clapped her hands.

Paris picked a black lace bodysuit, high waisted ripped jeans, and cheetah print ankle length booties.

Sitting down next to me at her vanity, she fluffed her beach waved hair, and applied a mauve colored lipstick.

We took a thousand pictures before ordering a Lyft.

"You literally have to come to more clubs with me." She said as we got into the car.

"Let me get through this one first."

I can't believe you got a rich boyfriend before me." Paris said applying more mascara, using her phone as a mirror.

The driver pulled up to the curb and looked at the sign.

"Are you guys like famous or something?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to shoot him down but Paris squeezed my knee.

"I wouldn't say famous exactly. Just don't tell anyone you saw us." She said, picking up her purse.

The driver shook his head. "Of course not. Have fun tonight ladies."

I thanked him as we got out.

"What was that?" I asked Paris.

"Just having a little fun. This club is uberexclusive. No wonder the driver thought we were somebody important."

We waited in line and when it was our turn, we started to walk in, when the guard outside clicked the velvet rope in front of us.

"Oh we're here for a birthday." I spat out.

"Name." He asked.

"Mason Cole." I said, peering down at his list.

He took off his glasses and glared at me.