4

Remember when I said that Mason's house takes the cake on the most lavish house I'd seen? Well scratch that, because Drew Lancaster's house was a view I could get used to.

I crossed my arms nervously as we pulled up the long driveway. Mason put the car in park and slapped his legs.

"Ready?"

I took a deep breath, and clutched my phone.

He walked around and tried to open my door, the same time I did.

"Not used to that huh?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, so nervous I couldn't even think of a comeback.

As we entered the house, the music thumping turned into an actual song, and a crowd came into view.

There were a few people lingering in the kitchen and some in the living room but the majority were in the backyard by the pool.

Mason high-fived about 10 guys before we got past the doorway. He seemed to be pretty popular.

When we walked out to the backyard, I was expecting the music to stop, people to turn around and start whispering about why I was there, like in the movies. But of course, it isn't the movies, and for the most part, party-goers didn't care who walked in.

Of course, that didn't stop the handful of girl's shooting me death glares when I showed up to a party with Mason Coleman.

I started to look more closely, and realized that this party was full of people I recognized. Some social media influencers, some rappers, and some actors. I couldn't compare this to anything I'd ever experienced before.

Mason put a hand on my back. "I'm going to introduce you to Drew."

I stopped and shook my head frantically.

No. No. No. I wasn't ready.

"It's fine, just be cool." Mason said.

I started to panic. I didn't know how to 'be cool' around celebrities.

Drew waved to us and made his way over.

"Hey man, glad you made it. Who's this?" He asked Mason.

"This is my friend Bella." He said, with an arm around me.

Drew smiled at me and I tensed up.

He held out his hand. "I'm Drew."

I shook it. "Bella."

"You look so familiar. Have we met before?" He asked, trying to figure me out.

I internally blushed. He remembered me.

"At Mason's house the other day. I ran into you in the hallway."

He clapped his hands together. "That's where I know you from. You're the caterer, right?"

I took a breath. "Yeah, I am"

"Think you could hook me up with some more of those tomato things on the sticks?"

I laughed, knowing he was talking about the Caprese skewers.

"I think I can make that happen."

"What are you guys drinking?" He asked pointing to Mason and I.

"I'll take a beer, and get her whatever's fruitiest." Mason said making fun of me.

When Drew walked away I smacked his arm..

"Ow, what did I do?" Mason asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"You didn't give me any time to prepare myself!" I said, still shocked at the whole interaction.