Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"

Start bij het begin

I decided to avoid telling Vicky about that little incident; it would only worry her even more.

I got out of the car, and walked to the door eagerly to tell Vicky I was home with the stuff. 'Baby Paul' was laying down near the door; that was weird because Vicky never lets her baby alone.

"What's wrong, little man? Mummy left you here? Where is she?" I picked it up, and put it on the sofa when I walked in. "Vicky? I'm home!" I shouted looking around the house, but at first I supposed she didn't hear me because the house is a little bigger than the one in London. "Vicky?" I walked to the bathroom because I thought she was showering or something. "Victoria?" My voice sounded a little worried this time because I heard the sound of the water running in the bathtub, but she didn't respond. I opened the door quickly, and at that moment I swear I felt something stabbing me from inside my stomach. Victoria was laying face down on the floor...

"Victoria?!" I carried her in my arms carefully, and put her on the bed. I checked her pulse...I sighed when I felt it; she was still breathing. I went to the bathroom quickly, and damped a little towel with cold water to put it in her forehead, and in the back of her head. "Vicky...please..." I held her close to my face as I was about to cry. She then started to open her eyes slowly. "Thank god" I mumbled.

"Paulie..." She said in a very low and weak voice.

"Vicky, what happened dear?" I asked as I rubbed her forehead as if she was a newborn. "How are you feeling?"

"I...I think I fell off that chair" She said as she sat up, and rubbed her back. "My back hurts a lot"

"You fell off a high chair, so you hurt your back, baby. I was very worried" I said before giving her a kiss.

"It wasn't a high chair, Paulie, but I don't know. Maybe I'm afraid of heights, and I got dizzy or something" She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay, Vicky. I'm very relieved you're okay" I stroked her hair. "Were you going to take a shower?"

She nodded "And trying to get that shampoo from that high cupboard or whatever it is" She blushed.

"That's not shampoo, dear" I giggled. "That's a homemade mask to grow a beard. Do you want a beard?"

"Ewww no!" She laughed.

"Good" I smiled. "Do you still want to take your shower?"

"Yes" She said quietly.

"Can I shower with you?" I asked her as I looked down with embarrassment.

"Oh Paulie" She started laughing uncontrollably. "Of course you can" She winked as she bit on her lip.

"Let's get in the shower" I exclaimed excitedly as I stumbled off the bed; Victoria couldn't stop laughing, but she helped me stand up.

"Come on, Paulie" She giggled.

We got in the bathroom together holding hands. I was the one to step into the bathtub first. I sat down there while waiting for her.

"You're not taking your clothes off?" Victoria stood confused in front of me.

"Nah, I'm cold. Come here, dear. Get naked" I chuckled as I reached out my arms for her to step in the bathtub with me.

"Oh Paulie" She rolled her eyes playfully, and took off her robe revealing her perfect naked body.

I couldn't help but grin at such perfection in front of me.

She grinned too, stepped into the bathtub, and sat on my lap. She grabbed my head with both hands, and started kissing me passionately.

"I thought we were going to take a shower" I said when I pulled away.

"Paulieeee" She blushed.

"I'm joking dear. But, actually, I think it'd be quite sexy to bathe you"

"You love treating me like a baby" She chuckled.

"Aren't you?" I smiled as I grabbed the soap bar, and began rubbing it on her neck first, and then in the middle of her breasts. She tilted her head backwards as she enjoyed she freshness of the bubbles.

"That one smells nice" She sighed.

"It's women's soap, you like it? My mum gave it to me; I've had it since then"

"Yes, it's nice" She said quietly. "Paulie, your clothes are damped now"

"Don't worry about me, dear" I said in between laughs. I really didn't know why I didn't want to get naked. Maybe I didn't want to waste time since I was too eager to get started with that hot body.

"Well, I do" She smiled naughtily, and then started to take off my shirt. I allowed her to because I wasn't against it at all. She put it aside, and then moved her hands down to remove the trousers and underwear very eagerly. Her hands were shaking; that's how I knew she was eager to strip me down.

Once I was fully naked, she took the soap from my hand, and rubbed it on my chest and back.

"I'm going to smell like a girl" I laughed.

"That's sexy too" She joked, and then began kissing me again at the same time she started humping on my crotch. Needless to say I was way hard before she even removed me from my clothes, but let's just say that this time I knew I couldn't control myself much longer if she kept doing that. "Have I rode you before?" She asked seductively.

"I don't think so..." It came out more like a moaning than anything else.

I liked where this was going. She was getting better and better; she grabbed my cock quickly, and put it inside her. She gasped as if she didn't expect to feel what she felt inside her, but me, I did the same as her ooopsie; I gasped at her tightness too.

"Paulie, your cock feels so good" She looked at my eyes as she began moving very slowly. I love her dirty talking.

"You feel good too, dear" I said as I began moving my hips upwards a little.

"No, no, Paulie" She stopped me. "All on me today" She said before she began bouncing her ass on my crotch faster.

"That's so fucking...fucking amazing mmmmh" I closed my eyes very hard trying to last a few more seconds; I knew how soon I was about to cum. I gripped on her hips for support. She wasn't making it any easier with those fucking good movements while she was moaning like crazy too.

"Does Paulie like that?" She panted.

"Aha..." I groaned as I gripped on her thighs harder.

She then looked into my eyes again, and grinned; she knew I was close "Cum for me, Paulie" She panted as she removed my hands from her thighs, and placed them on her boobs. "Do it Paulie, I know you want it" She said before riding me faster to the point where I wouldn't have any other option but cum.

"I'm cumm-"

"I know..." She moaned.

"It's here-aaaaaaaaah" My body tensed up, and I squeezed her breasts as I came inside her.

"Shit! That feels so gooood" She whimpered.

After that, we stayed in that position just smiling at each other while trying to catch our breaths. I pecked her lips, and then rested my head on her shoulder. She stroked my hair, and wrapped her arms around my back while I did the same with her waist.

"Paulie...?

"Mmmm?"

"Would you ever leave me...?"

"What...? Never, dear. Why do you ask that?" I asked her as I held her tighter.

"I don't know..." She said quietly.

We stayed like that for another couple of minutes until she decided to let me know what was really going on...

"Paulie...?"

"Yes, love?"

"I think...I think I might be pregnant"

Oh.