Chapter 20

Iris woke up with blue holding her and yellow holding the both of them protectively. Blue was still fast asleep but yellow was awake in fact she never fell asleep. "Mum are you okay?" Iris asked her. "I'm fine go back to sleep" she yawned "oh okay" she cuddled up to blue's warmth and closed her eyes and she fell asleep. When she woke up again neither yellow or blue were there she sat up and heard them arguing "yellow what has gotten into you! Yesterday you were fine and now you're being way too over protective" Blue shouted "oh wouldn't you like to know!" "Yeah I would actually" "well I don't have to tell you shit!" Yellow shouted at her Blue felt a little hurt "i thought we agreed to tell each other everything from now on" "what does it matter to you!" "I care about you yellow I wanna help you and I can't if you won't tell me" blue held her hands over her gem "you want to help me? Then don't leave our chambers without me going with you" "why?!" "I don't have to tell you why" "why do you have to be so difficult!" Yellow rolled her eyes and scoffed "me? You've always been so so stubborn" "stubborn with what? Crying when we thought we lost pink or when iris was taken from us oh how about after Azula tried killing me and you told me to stop crying!" "Don't mention that name!" "what Azula? This is about her isn't it, this is why you're acting like a bitch right now isn't that right?" "So what" Blue clenched her fist "you know what? I'm done with this bull shit right now. You can go sleep on the couch until your done with your little attitude" "attitude!?! I do not have an attitude!" "ha! You should hear yourself right now" blue started walking towards her room "don't you walk away from me!" Blue mimicked yellow with her hand which only made her more angry. She stormed out of their chambers blue sighed and went into her room. Iris was sitting on the bed blue looked at her "oh iris I'm sorry you had to hear that" "it's okay" "no it's not it's just your mum can be difficult at times" "are you going to leave each other?" "Stars no" "okay good" "why do you think that we would" "I don't know" "I see" blue got up "all right I'm going to see what's up with your mum why don't you go see white or spinel" "okay" blue left iris went to her room to put on one of her pink dresses it had red flowers on it she smiled at herself in the mirror she felt pretty today. She left the chambers and walked through the palace to find white and/or spinel. she headed to whites room where she likes to meditate. she opened the door to see white there meditating. "ah hello iris" "hi grandma" she waved to her. "You look beautiful today" iris smiled "thank you" "did you have a nice rest?" White asked "yes I did. Although when I woke up mum was being weird" "what makes you say that?" "Well it looked like she hadn't slept at all last night then when I woke up again her and mom were having an argument and Azula was brought up" white looked nervous "do you know anything about it?" "Nope! Not at all!" She got up "have a nice day little flower" she left the room "um you too?" Iris stood there for a moment before leaving to go look for spinel. "Maybe spinel knows something about this?" Iris thought she walked around the palace hoping she could find spinel. She went to pinks old room which was now spinels room she went inside. Spinel was in there with yellow, blue, and pink pearl "hey iris!" Spinel waved and dashed over to her "wanna play a game of hide and seek with us?yeeps it" spinel gave all the pearls nick names yellow pearl was yeep "sure i'd love to play" "the boundaries are only in the palace and no going into the rooms we're not supposed to be in got it?" "Yep" "yeep start counting!" Spinel shouted as they ran out the room "okay if we wanna win we got to scatter" spinel said they all nodded in agreement and split up and hid it took yellow pearl an hour before she found them all the palace is really big then they played until everyone had to count "iris wanna play another round with us?" Pink pearl asked "I would but I should probably see my parents" "okay well you're more than welcome to join us when ever" iris smiled at them "thanks" she went to her  chambers yellow was laying on the couch asleep she looked pretty exhausted she went to see if blue was in her room which she was. "Hi mom" she looked to iris "oh hello sweetheart what were you up to?" "Playing hide and seek with spinel and the pearls" "oh that sounds like fun" "it was what time is it?"  "It is" blue opened up a screen "four" "wow we were playing since like eleven" "that is a pretty long game of hide and seek" "yeah" she yawned "I'm going to take a nap" "yeah you look tired" iris nodded and went to her room she flopped onto her bed "hello~" she looked up "who said that?" "I thought you'd have recognized my voice by now" "Oh it's you" iris sat up "what do you want" "nothing much just ya know.... you" "what! Why?!" "You'll see~" Azula covered her mouth and nose with some sort of cloth she attempted to scream but it was no use she passed out from a substance that was on the cloth hours went by blue went to check up on iris but she wasn't there "iris? Honey where are you?" There was no response she went to yellow and woke her up something she knows she really shouldn't do "what the hell blue! Why did you" "Iris is not in her room" "why does that matter?" "Because she went down for a nap a few hours ago and now she isn't in her room" "maybe she just snuck out" "Her balcony door was locked" "she could have locked it out her way out" "it only gets locked from the inside" "oh yeah" yellow stared at blue blankly for a moment "Fuck!" She sat up "what?" "I bet Azula took her" "why?!" "Yesterday night when you iris and spinel fell asleep Azula appeared in the ship" "was white awake?" "Yes" "where would she take her?!" "I don't know!" "We have to do something!" "I know let's get white I'm sure she can help with this"