Chapter 16

two days later iris woke up in the hospital bed she was used to this for she had been in there many times before she looked over and saw her moms laying with each other blue was sleeping while yellow was awake well sorta awake she was drifting off to sleep "mum" she opened her eyes "oh you're finally awake" "yeah I guess before that I hadn't really slept well" "well it seems like it you've been asleep for two days. Do you want to talk about it?" Iris shook her head "no I don't want to" "are you sure? You know I'll always listen to you" "yeah I'm sure" "would you like something to eat then?" "Yes please"  yellow got up carefully so she wouldn't see blue and grabbed a bag she opened it and took out some double chocolate muffins "who made those?" "Your mom did" yellow said as she gave one to iris "thanks, when did she make these?" "Earlier today" "what time is it?" "Seven thirty at night" iris ate her muffin  "Garnet dropped bye earlier and wanted me to give you this" she gave her a bag with a card "what's this?" iris asked "I don't know you have to open it" "should I now or wait until mom wakes up?" "when ever you'd like to" "I'll wait until mom wakes up" "would you like to play cards until she wakes?" "Yes please" yellow grabbed cards and got a table and sat beside iris on a chair they played poker but with candy something blue would never let iris do "what are you two playing?" Blue asked sitting up "nothing!" yellow blurted out "you're playing poker again aren't you?" "No why would we ever do that" "lier!" She slapped yellow's arm playfully "hey!" "You better be loosing yellow" She gasped "how dare you!" Iris giggled "yeah mum's loosing" "iris moms awake why don't you open the bag now" "oh right" blue gave her the bag iris opened the card first she read it it was from her friends "what does it say?" Blue asked "that my friends miss me and hope I get better soon" "Aw that so sweet" Shen opened the bag there was a  a black sweater with a green cat paw in the middle "I'm going to wear this all the time" "You'll let me wash it right" blue askel "maybe"