2

There was two hours until the party so I decided to get ready. I took a shower then put on

I also had black heels and I straightened my hair to it's finest

I also had black heels and I straightened my hair to it's finest. I put on light makeup then there was a knock on my door, I opened it and Harley walked in wearing this

 I put on light makeup then there was a knock on my door, I opened it and Harley walked in wearing this

I helped her straighten her hair since I always could get it to be the straightest thing ever. We were both ready and the music started busting and we could smeel alcohol. We looked at each other with the most mischievous look then walked out the room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where the boys were and went straight to the drinks.

Me and Harley took 5 shots together with no reaction which had the boys, minus Kio, in shock. I smirked then just mixed a bunch of drinks and put it in a red Solo cup as did Harley. Quinton got there and Harley went with him so I just leaned against the counter and downed whatever was in my cup. I drank some more cups of whatever and a few more shots and now it was starting to kick in.

I went to the living room where people were dancing, I found Harley dancing by herself so I joined her. We jumped around to the music and sang to the songs if the knew the words. Then "Or Nah" came on, we both smirked and started screaming the lyrics. Eventually Quinton came up behind her and they started doing their own thing so I did too. I was just jumping with my arms in the air when some out their arms around my waist. I didn't care who it was I was started swaying my hips back and forth on him with my hands going to tell back of his head. He started kissing my neck and I got really need then I turned around and saw it was Josh, I smirked. I got close to him and kissed him, my hands went to his hair and his went to my waist sliding down to my ass.

He pulled away from the kiss and said "Hello to you too" I smiled and continued to dance making the space between us grow. He just stood there so I looked at him and screamed "Come on what are you doing." I started jumping around again and this time he joined me, we were laughing and dancing and it was almost perfect. Then a girl tried to get up on him, I could tell he wasn't into it so I pulled him to me and told the girl "Go find your own dude this one's mine." She rolled her eyes and walked off, I just went back to dancing and acted like whatever just happened didn't happen.  I was getting a little tired so I grabbed Josh's hand and took him to the kitchen where I downed some more shots. I looked at Josh and said "Want one" he shook his head and said "I don't drink." I shrugged my shoulders and downed a few more shots, Josh then said "Some friends just got here I'm going to say hi." I then said "I'm going to dance" and we parted our ways.

Josh's POV
I went to go greet my friends who were the Hype House since they just arrived. We all said hi then went to the dinning area where you can still see the dance floor. Chase nudged me and said "So did you meet JJ yet" I nodded and said "Yeah she's dancing right now." I found her just jumping around and everything with another girl who is Harley, our firned Quinton girl. I pointed at her and said "There she is" I said as I pointed at JJ. They all looked at Nick said "Yo she kinda hot though" I nodded my head. JJ turned to me and smiled then went back to dancing, I smiled and said "We've kissed" they looked at me surprised. I sighed and said "But I didn't entirely like it I felt I was taking advantage of her since she's like drunk out know?" They nodded in understandment then the rest of Sway came over and started talking to them. I just sat there and watched JJ have fun, I really like her and I want her to be mine. I was so involved with her I didn't even notice Chase talking to me until he nudged me.

I looked at him and he laughed then said "Sorry I thought you were dead." I sarcastically said "Haha very funny" I looked back at the dance floor but didn't see JJ any where. I stood up but still couldn't see her then Nick said "Chill dude she's right there in the kitchen." I looked at where he was pointing and there she was talking to Harley with a cup in her hand. I let out a breath of relief then sat back down and watched her as she made herself another drink. She walked over to me and said "Come dance" with a little pouty face. I couldn't resist it so I got up and she got a big smile then dragged me to the dance floor. We went back to just jumping around like idiots. After a while we both got tired and went back to everyone else, JJ took off her heels and said "Dam my feel hurt like hell." Harley looked at her and said "I told you not to wear heels."

JJ flipped her off and Harley said "I love you too" I sat on the couch and JJ plopped down in my lap. She put her head back on my shoulder and said "I'm so exhausted and wasted." She laughed a little and I chuckled then Bryce said "Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?" We all agreed so they grabbed an empty bottle and set it in the middle. Some people went then Nick went, it landed on JJ and it hurt. They both got up and went to a closet.

JJ POV
Me and Nick went to a closet and locked the door with a timer on his phone. He was more sober than me because I was waisted. We kind of just talked a little not really about anything though. When the timer was over we went back to everyone, I spun and got Josh. We both got up and went back to the closet, he had the timer on his phone. I started to kiss him but he pulled back and said "Not while you're drunk." I looked into his eyes and said "Drunk actions are sober thoughts" I kissed him again and this time he kissed back. 

We started making out then the timer went off, we didn't want to quit so we skipped out and went upstairs to my room. We locked then door and I pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap.......